What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan's rant, Greenberg's response

Perth Red

Post Whore
Are you telling people how they be mature and accusing them of using diversion to hide their failures?

Sounds exactly like a bloke without a team who bags others teams for not having big enough crowds ey?

Its my fault Perth doesn't have a team? Gosh didn't realise I wielded so much power lol

60% completion, 37 missed tackles. Did anyone ask Flanno why his team played so sht?

Eion

First Grade
Its my fault Perth doesn't have a team? Gosh didn't realise I wielded so much power lol

60% completion, 37 missed tackles. Did anyone ask Flanno why his team played so sht?
ask the journos. They seemed pretty happy to flesh out the ref thing at the presser.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'd simply give the most long-winded answer possible in monotone to the first question so that it took the entire conference period & every journalist fell asleep.
So Shane, what did you think of the Toumalolo try?
Well yeah, the sun rose this morning in the east and it was a cool morning but progressed into a mildly warm afternoon, was a pleasure to be here today at the international badminton tournament and I can tell you I'll be back next year for sure.
I mean as the sun went down in the West behind the grandstand there we could see everyone in the crowd playing with their shuttlecocks.
Next question.

As was Flanagan, so happy he has a list written down before anyone asked him a single question.

That should tell you something.

Too many incidents to remember.

In a f**king finals game where f**k ups should be very few.

Seriously teams playing this weekend should rejoice that those clowns aren't officiating this weekend.

Eion

First Grade
If I'm an underdog I want the doofus refs in my game to hopefully level the playing field a bit

Canard

Immortal
If I'm an underdog I want the doofus refs in my game to hopefully level the playing field a bit

Fill this out and send to the NRL.

28-funny-butthurt-report.jpg