What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sydney Roosters win the Grand Final again this year?

Thanks for the update. Eels to walk all over all to take the title.

I'll check out your prediction next week because I will be at the game with Sydney Roosters at Allianz.

If you are wrong will you admit it and try to make amends in the future (e.g. by praising the brilliance of Latrell Mitchell)?

Slackboy72

Coach
Short answer: NO
Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Can the Roosters win the Grand Final?

qkOm3Lf74mQ_zFJwZCO9bs67kHm6LwgjLwgEULDdI-cjoFamJNIea5tYxHAbyHrD6VAi_cqD1DFUdcOpShl1pytPGxOKyc8h_w=w320-h180-nc

dannyt

Coach
f**k you Albert, I blame you 150% for our shitness tonight. You make another thread like this next year and I'll put a voodoo curse on you ffs. Don't know how but will learn ffs.
Even though I'm happy with tonight's result, I can say with all sincerity that I empathise with your pain and congratulate you on your humour.