What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 IDP Masters Dynasty League

zombie jesus

Staff member
Should get overrun today, couldn't afford Green and Winston leaving early with the cluster*&@# I've got at RB.

skeepe

Immortal
Should get overrun today, couldn't afford Green and Winston leaving early with the cluster*&@# I've got at RB.

I almost couldn’t field a valid team this week thanks to the combination of byes and injuries, can’t believe I won that.

There isn’t an IR in this league is there?

legend

Coach
I got the win this week but face the Bulls next week. Tall order although I mistakenly sat Antonio Brown and missed out on a further 46 points this week so my team is actually firing on all cylinders at the moment...until next week.

kurt faulk

Coach

Nice and steady in this league. Hope my team can perform in the playoffs. Has been horrible the last couple of years.

Tom155

Coach
Disappointed Walsh didn't make that kick would've been fun to see how many more points my team could have scored if it went to OT

AuDragon

Juniors
I'm just going to wait patiently for next season.
The only guy performing well in my team couldn't keep dodging his suspension anyway...

legend

Coach
Yup. My luck I play the best team who happens to have Keenan Allen on his roster....FMD!

Latest posts