What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Premiership Betting. Dragons tipped for 5th last. What's your Top 8.

Crush

Coach
You have obviously learned nothing from the disgraceful capitulation of our team in the second half of the 2017 season.
The only thing Mc Fookknuckle is capable of doing is making good players mediocre and he has a masters degree in doing it.
Frizzell and Vaughan almost escaped his special talent but in the end both were busted due to the poor strategy he employed in using them so almost the same result.
You'll see. Stop being so negative all the time anyway. Stop death riding the team. Be a true supporter.
Lol....

Crush

Coach
Dufty is several levels below Barba at this stage.

They also had a never-say-due attitude. By comparison, we have a 'near enough is good enough' attitude.
Yes I know that. I was just having a laugh.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I hate to seem petty but my statistics brain just feels the need to point out that being 5th last in minor premiership betting markets doesn't equate to people expecting Dragons to finish 5th last on the ladder.

It really says that markets consider Dragons the 12th most likely team to finish 1st. Hypothetically, every single person who voted for another team to finish first could expect Dragons to finish 2nd and it would still put Dragons down there.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
People seem to think the Dragons need outside backs but I disagree. Sailor, Masters & Lomax need to be given a crack. They have good outside backs coming through, bout time they start freaking using them.

Mann will easily replace McDonald on the wing. Aitken at centre with Lafai. Sailor, Masters and Lomax on standby. Too easy.

If Thommo goes they should try an get Walmsley. I think for Saints to let Thommo go they surely have something up their sleeve to replace him. I am thinking Walmsley.

I heard Passi has signed with Warriors. WTF. He would have been perfect.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Yeah, Sharks only really had Barba as their speed and flair and maybe Holmes. Otherwise their centers were OK, Bird is a tough center but not quick. They had Beale playing in their team FFS! And Townsend? Nothing flashy about them. They won the comp on the back of Barba (Dufty) a solid forward pack (ours is better) a great hooker (ours is mediocre) and a simple grinding style of footy (Mary's special).

2018 year of the dragons!
If MCINESS is mediocre CRUSH then the previous hooker there are no words to describe him .

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I think the Broncos will struggle next year and I don't see the Raiders really making an impact. It wouldn't surprise me if the Knights did exceptionally well and maybe the Tigers will surprise a lot of teams now they have gotten rid of the dead "wood" so to speak.
On paper we are a top 8 side, but then again we have McGregor.

Tiger
People seem to think the Dragons need outside backs but I disagree. Sailor, Masters & Lomax need to be given a crack. They have good outside backs coming through, bout time they start freaking using them.

Mann will easily replace McDonald on the wing. Aitken at centre with Lafai. Sailor, Masters and Lomax on standby. Too easy.

If Thommo goes they should try an get Walmsley. I think for Saints to let Thommo go they surely have something up their sleeve to replace him. I am thinking Walmsley.

Slippery
they have to 18 year old before they can play nrl.
So masters will have to wait.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Our previous hooker was shit. Our current hooker is average. By that I mean he is solid and a huge upgrade on the previous shit one but still nowhere near as good as the top hookers.
yes crush he needs to run more talk to supercoach im sure he has something to do with it .but really mediocre is hardly the word for a kid whos made a record number of tackles and still throws a pretty good pass 7/10 .yes hes not cameron smith lets agree to disagree

From what i have heard Yhompson is the one who wants to go its not the club is trying to force him out.

Wamsley has not been spoken to Millward has been looking at players he isn't one of them due to the fact he is rather injury prone.

Passi wanted to go back to NZ he had enough of Australia so maybe thats why he wasn't considered.

Marsters and Sailor at this stage are not even close to first grade they will get an oppurtunity but not next year due to the rules in place for the development players.

Thats why Lomax was promoted to the top 30 so he does have that oppurtunity.

I am also not counting out Peirea playing some first geade.

Old Timer

Coach
Our previous hooker was shit. Our current hooker is average. By that I mean he is solid and a huge upgrade on the previous shit one but still nowhere near as good as the top hookers.
What a load of old codswallop.
There is Cameron Smith and then nothing but daylight so why compare the kid to a future immortal?
The tactics of the coach let the kid down and he played the very best he could allowing for the circumstances he was given.
If not for Mc Innes we would never have been as good as we were early in the season.
If Mc Fookknuckle continues with his woeful tactics then Mc Innes could very well end up playing average by the end of 2018 but that doesn't mean to say he is actually average himself.
Sheet the blame to where it belongs.

Crush

Coach
What a load of old codswallop.
There is Cameron Smith and then nothing but daylight so why compare the kid to a future immortal?
The tactics of the coach let the kid down and he played the very best he could allowing for the circumstances he was given.
If not for Mc Innes we would never have been as good as we were early in the season.
If Mc Fookknuckle continues with his woeful tactics then Mc Innes could very well end up playing average by the end of 2018 but that doesn't mean to say he is actually average himself.
Sheet the blame to where it belongs.
Not a fan of the coach mate! ?
Hahahaha

Crush

Coach
yes crush he needs to run more talk to supercoach im sure he has something to do with it .but really mediocre is hardly the word for a kid whos made a record number of tackles and still throws a pretty good pass 7/10 .yes hes not cameron smith lets agree to disagree
OK. Mediocre isnt the word.
Average?
Or do you think above average?
Or do you think excellent?
I like him. He's pretty good. He isnt excellent IMO though.

Latest posts