What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a rort!

Pedge1971

First Grade
Not this purist ol mite, purists only care about the shield.
As a pseudo-purist you're giving aficionados of the game a bad name with this nonsense.
Not this purist ol mite, purists only care about the shield.
As a pseudo-purist you're giving aficionados of the game a bad name with this nonsense.

I always try and put myself in Ann Franks shoes and ask how much batter I need on my sav to make it purist friendly. Then I pull out my bellyache photo and think of Kansas...

POPEYE

Coach
If it wasn't rape who is the sickest? The girl for becoming a box of assorted creams or the last bloke who stirred everyone's man gravy
Ah the good ol' days . . . plastic on the back seat of the Single Spinner and a sturdy hand rail . . . the boys playing Cricket with cow dung while they wait

Life's Good

Coach
Bump.

So the testicle match for Cam & JT next week is advertised on Fox as showing 6 premierships between them.
Interesting.