What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis vs Fiji - Quarter Finals

Fiji wins a tryless game!
Martin experiment didn't work.
Kidwell to sacked.
We had no hope against Australia anyway with those last 2 performances.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Why must I predict things so well. Sorry to say but I did predict we wouldnt make the semis. Im not surprised we lost, just gutted.

Big Marn

Juniors
Fiji wins a tryless game!
Martin experiment didn't work.
Kidwell to sacked.
We had no hope against Australia anyway with those last 2 performances.
Kidwell sacked
Johnson onsold to highest bidder. Hes never going to lead the Warriors to anything. He was beyond ordinary tonight. And dont say it was the forwards. His passing was terrible, his decisionmaking was terrible etc etc. Had enough of him. Warriors need to give up on the Johnson messiah bs and buy a world class playmaker. As it stands NZ players are no better than 5th ranked in the world so we need all the aussies, fijians etc we can get lol

Iafeta

Referee
Hit the road Dave and don't you come back no more no more...

Sad thing is, they got a rude awakening v Scotland last year. And proceeded to do nothing but encourage it. This chap has now led NZ to their three lowest moments in league history. All in the space of a year.

So as much as Kidwell is a fraud, there's no doubt whatsoever in my mind the entire organisation is sick from the head to toe. This IMO has been in the works for a very very long time.

JJ

Immortal
There have been other lows but none so sustained

International careers need to end, and not just the coach

JJ

Immortal
What did Blair say?

With the strength of union at all time highs you have to wonder about league given these brainless imposters

Latest posts