What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

legend

Coach
What a game football that was. 51-48. Was unbelievable to watch!

We got close again this week and we have started way better than I thought we would. Siemian is looking very good with 6:2 TD/INT ratio. I can live with that.

Tom155

Coach
He was mostly good today had a few bad plays as well, hopefully he keeps it up.

I was surprised by how much we dominated Dallas, CJ had a great game.

Shame about Bolles getting hurt though, just hoping it's not as bad as it looked, he was playing much better today before he went down.

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
D was amazing as usual, Run D has improved a ton since last season, still have Ray, Kerr & Rubin to come back on D as well :eek:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I guess we hold our breath. Do you think the Browns would accept Lynch for Joe Thomas?
I think we would need to trade at least another pick or two to pull that off.

Lynch has zero trade value right now.

EDIT:
With that said, looks like it's not terrible news.

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach

Siemian was beyond awful should have been picked off at least 2-3 more times as well, time for Brock.

legend

Coach
We'll be 3-6 soon with KC, NE and Philly all to come. Season over. Should tank for a high draft pick and go grab a decent QB or try and trade for Cousins.

nick87

Coach
Brick!
Worried about this game against the Broncos. That D is going to make it VERY hard for us to move the ball

legend

Coach
Pfft! This is a buzzsaw for the Broncos. Osweiler will get eaten alive by the Eagles D.

Joseph is facing a locker room mutiny if he doesn't fix the O. The D is working too hard and being let down by a bunch of geniused underachievers like Bennie Fowler and Virgil Green.

legend

Coach
McCoy a scapegoat for Elway and VJ. Woods should go next. The Broncos should hire Frank Reich at seasons end. He would be our third head coach in two season. The third Reich!

Tom155

Coach
Lynch starting this week & probably the rest of the way, hopefully he shows us something now he's finally getting a chance