What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Source????

If that's the case your cap is so full......

Upgrades to Keary, Friend, Liu and Mitchell and Taukaeiho will need upgrades.....

Forwards is still a bit of a weak point....

If you mean the source for the Reece Robinson siging, it was officially announced last Tuesday - http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/12/05/reece_robinson_joins.html

Lui is already re-signed - http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/12/07/isaac_liu_extends_wi.html

There are media reports (https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...d/news-story/4871bb6d99a2d2a371b03b0f888aeeb4) that Jake Friend and Keary are re-signed, but the club have not confirmed anything at this time.

The Storm backline is much better
The Raiders backline is better
The Eels backline is better

That’s three just of the top of my head. It’s really not that hard

Cronk has gone to the Roosters. Storm are wounded. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Raiders halves are inferior to Roosters.
Hayne is a joke now. Parramatta are without Radradra. You are out of date.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cronk has gone to the Roosters. Storm are wounded. Wake up and smell the coffee.
No depth at your club....... so many stars means weak back up options......

The_Shield

Juniors
Storm still have Slater, Vunivalu, Chambers, Scott, Addo-Carr, Munster & Croft. We’re not talking about halves here, you said backline and the Roosters is definitely not up with the likes of the Storm, Raiders, Eels and Sharks. Tedesco - has won nothing, hasn’t even played finals footy.
Tupou - not as good as he once was
Mitchell - is the Lonzo Ball of the NRL, all hype but has done nothing
Ferguson - is a wanker
Gordon - going to the Titans hopefully
Keary - had a good year last year, can he back it up?
Cronk - is 34 years old. And honestly he’s last year was pretty ordinary

King hit

Coach
Don’t get why you should talk down Tedesco. Yeah he hasn’t played a finals game but it’s because he plays in that rabble they call the Wests Tigers. He has been a great player in Origin and would be awesome in test footy. He is easily one of the best players in the competition.

POPEYE

Coach
Teddy will do well at the Roosters, he won't be required to initiate much, just be ready instead of expected. He'll never be omnipresent enough to match Slater's defensive organisation but who is

View attachment 16735

all in? straight flush MF, got a royal?

Well it's official now. Good pick up for the Titans, but from my club's point of view it is a dumb move.

We do not have anyone at the club anywhere near Gordon's ability as a goal kicker, and when you consider the number of games we won in 2017 by 6 points or less, the lack of a good first string goal kicker could hurt the team in 2018. Taukeiaho can kick a bit but may not be in the starting team, Latrell Mitchell only kicks at around 60% if that, and Reece Robinson's first grade goal kicking percentage is 48.15%.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Well it's official now. Good pick up for the Titans, but from my club's point of view it is a dumb move.

We do not have anyone at the club anywhere near Gordon's ability as a goal kicker, and when you consider the number of games we won in 2017 by 6 points or less, the lack of a good first string goal kicker could hurt the team in 2018. Taukeiaho can kick a bit but may not be in the starting team, Latrell Mitchell only kicks at around 60% if that, and Reece Robinson's first grade goal kicking percentage is 48.15%.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/d3d15151dde4e46cc7af531969574b75

“Jarryd leaving had nothing to do with (me coming),” Gordon said.

“I’d spoken to Garth before that all happened and he said that even if he stayed he was still keen for me to come home.

“It probably made it seem like that was the easiest explanation but he was keen for me to come either way.

“I just couldn’t ignore the chance to come home.

“Pretty much every time I’ve come off contract I’ve tried to come home.

“I’ve been trying to come back here for a long time now and one way or another it’s always fallen through from either my end or up here.

“I didn’t want to let the chance slip again.”

Brennan -

“When Micky Gordon made contact with me it was a no-brainer.

“I explained to him that he needed to speak to the Roosters, ‘Robbo’ (Roosters coach Trent Robinson) and Nick Politis first and deal with that.

“I wasn’t in a position to talk to him while he was still under contract.

“He did that the next day and they gave him the approval to see what else was out there.

:D looks like mickey wasn't that keen on the chooks after all

Showtime

Juniors
Both have played for eels, and can't agree Gordon extremely limited with his overall abilities, hard work alone isn't enough

Gordon is better value. Haynes attitude to training and the fact he hasn't played a decent game of footy since 2014 confirms it.

How many rounds will it take before Norman and Moses become disinterested in Haynes on field melt downs and want to go somewhere else?? Isn't there already talk that Norman is unhappy?

Parra have so much talent but are a team full of brain explosions.