What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a rort!

no name

Coach
How can these 3 jokers keep a straight face while applauding Smith’s ‘impeccable record’

No mention of him attempting to decapitate Thaiday, no mention of the extra set of books.

I’m all for them to defend RL players to the hilt, but when they perform a witch hunt on Fifita for his FKL shit that could have been dealt with on the quiet, you have to question their motives.
Plus Hooper now banging on about Lodge should be welcomed with open arms.

carcharias

Immortal
How can these 3 jokers keep a straight face while applauding Smith’s ‘impeccable record’

No mention of him attempting to decapitate Thaiday, no mention of the extra set of books.

I’m all for them to defend RL players to the hilt, but when they perform a witch hunt on Fifita for his FKL shit that could have been dealt with on the quiet, you have to question their motives.
Plus Hooper now banging on about Lodge should be welcomed with open arms.
MKR mate

myrrh ken

First Grade
Lol. Can just imagine the uproar on these forums if it were the other way around.

What, if cam was denied a testimonial as it broke salary cap rules, then got suspended for an elbow instead of a strongly worded letter?

Nah, I cant honestly picture that.

carcharias

Immortal
Dear lord
I’ve just looked up the Foxtel guide to see if there is any footy on Saturday night.

“A night with Cam and JT”

FFS
...and it’s a repeat.

Latest posts