What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a rort!

First Grade
Lol what a laugh this game is. Camerons Testimonial, yet they are resting slater his career long buddy. I seriously wish all the other players would strike over this money grab by two greedy bastards.

T-Boon

Coach
Dear lord
I’ve just looked up the Foxtel guide to see if there is any footy on Saturday night.

“A night with Cam and JT”

It is Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake in Bad Teacher. They hook up, but JT has erectile problems and Cam is a massive gold digging bitch.

Are they definitely retiring at the end of the year or is this just Cammy’s way of dealing with being forced to sign only one contract?

AJB1102

First Grade
I don't think Smith has any plans to retire at the end of 2018. If he's eyeing off 400 games he'll have to go around in 2019.

T-Boon

Coach
To show its concern and solidarity for Cam Smiths future financial wellbeing the crowd is going to be singing a rendition of 'We're sending our love down the well' from the Timmy O'Toole episode of The Simpsons.

King hit

Coach
28056416_2083078111928510_1321777963187995052_n.jpg

myrrh ken

First Grade
They are promoting that a "portion" of proceeds will go to four different charities.

They should specify the portion or else not use that angle to promote the game.

Zerô

Juniors
Is this classed as a trial? Or have they auctioned off the TV rights as a standalone game?