What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V the Tigers

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So if a shit decision costs you the game it's your fault, but if it goes your way and you steal the win as a result you deserve it?

What a basic, terrible point.

Is that what I said?

You’re right, you have made a terrible point.

And to answer, what I think is a question,

If a bad call goes your way, you are lucky, but you have at least put yourself in a position to get lucky.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hopefully this fires up Maloney for a big game:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/br...e/news-story/a8732139bb2a6b6329446525abec8f9b

Fittler apparently prefers Moses to Maloney. Largely because of his defence. Which is pretty bad... but Moses is not much better.throw in attacking form and Maloney is do far ahead its not funny.

I hope Fittler is trolling QLD to give them false hope. If he seriously considers not picking Maloney then the series is already lost.

franklin2323

Immortal
Brandy is genius.. Have us running 2nd a give us a boost by having some pissed off snubbed players running around.

unKwn

Juniors

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/br...e/news-story/a8732139bb2a6b6329446525abec8f9b

Fittler apparently prefers Moses to Maloney. Largely because of his defence. Which is pretty bad... but Moses is not much better.throw in attacking form and Maloney is do far ahead its not funny.

I hope Fittler is trolling QLD to give them false hope. If he seriously considers not picking Maloney then the series is already lost.
him and cleary will have a point to prove tomorrow, especially going against Brooks who is also in contention

Kilkenny

Coach
I hope the sole focus of our 17 is on tomorrow night's game, nothing more nothing less.

A player going into tomorrow nights game worrying about whether or not they do enough to persuade Brad Fittler about there SOO merits is a recipe for disaster.

Every game is a big game, but I don't think we should underestimate the importance of winning this one and securing the two points. It is a game we are expected to win and should win at home. We have a better side on paper but that means largely nothing in the end.

As I have posted previously I will be happy to get the 'job done' and get the two points but I think we have to make a real statement at some stage if we are serious about making the top four of this competition.

I don't think just getting the job done cut's it at the end of the day and at some stage you really have to put on consistent performances which have 'top four' written all over them.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I hope the sole focus of our 17 is on tomorrow night's game, nothing more nothing less.

A player going into tomorrow nights game worrying about whether or not they do enough to persuade Brad Fittler about there SOO merits is a recipe for disaster.

Every game is a big game, but I don't think we should underestimate the importance of winning this one and securing the two points. It is a game we are expected to win and should win at home. We have a better side on paper but that means largely nothing in the end.

As I have posted previously I will be happy to get the 'job done' and get the two points but I think we have to make a real statement at some stage if we are serious about making the top four of this competition.

I don't think just getting the job done cut's it at the end of the day and at some stage you really have to put on consistent performances which have 'top four' written all over them.

So true.

maple_69

Bench
I hope they make it. We miss them for a game and risk an injury and get some players back with big game experience and a lot learnt from the other best players in the game. More importantly, this year, I think it could be a great platform to really build confidence into these guys and our team given the Blues are a great shot this year. For the side to have the winning SOO halves and prop as their forward leader would lift the side big time.

Kilkenny

Coach
I am really looking forward to tomorrow night given I have missed most of the season due to travel commitments overseas.

It's time for bed tonight but in closing I think this game will define our season.

I am expecting a really big performance and a really positive win.

I just feel the moons are aligning and tomorrow night may be our breakout performance for 2018.

A win tomorrow to set us up for a 1 v 2 contest against the Dragons in front of a 21,000 full house the following Saturday night how good would that be.

OldPanther

Coach
Anyone else think Cleary is a couple weeks underdone?

It’s just been too scripted to date and I’d rather he wait a couple weeks.

Griffin said he's been working up to this for a few weeks so it's probably just his age being on his side. Wish I could recover like a 20 year old again.

OldPanther

Coach

Yeah lets not pick the best half in the comp rright now haha. I bet he's just trying to fire up the Panthers boys with selection around the corner.

tripster

Juniors
He won’t be back till we start going crap again. So hopefully he is not back anytime soon.

What about ChrisD? He was really active in the past and also hasn’t been around much. He often had something insightful to contribute, although always hacked shit on RCG. I guess he has now been proven wrong on that front.

ChrisD, you still around??

tripster

Juniors

I wish, but I do rate Tassie for anyone who has never been.

I am in Greece (currently in Crete) not a common tourist destination for Aussies but highly recommend it. Am staying at a place with good WiFi too and have signed up for watchnrl.com so I can stream tomorrow’s game.

It kicks off at 11:50 am over here, so I have told the wife that tomorrow is being spent at the hotel until the game is over.

Abacus

Juniors
I wish, but I do rate Tassie for anyone who has never been.

I am in Greece (currently in Crete) not a common tourist destination for Aussies but highly recommend it. Am staying at a place with good WiFi too and have signed up for watchnrl.com so I can stream tomorrow’s game.

It kicks off at 11:50 am over here, so I have told the wife that tomorrow is being spent at the hotel until the game is over.

I'm jealous, especially as Sydney is just starting to get chilly.

I agree, Greece is fantastic - I got married on Santorini and got to a few of the islands but not Crete. My memory is day after day of beautiful weather. I hope you're getting the same and, with a win tomorrow/tonight, you have a great holiday.

Latest posts