What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark

Smack

Coach
AgreeableScaredAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Not a bad first half overall, lucky to get the pen imo but 1-1 is about right in terms of the game.

Leckie carving up, Rogic looking dangerous if he can get some support.

Kruse is killing everything he touches

age.s

First Grade
We've played ok. Farcical defending for the goal. Other than that the build up was good but we're missing that touch of class in the final third though tbf ditching Kruse would probably be half the job in that regard. Nabbout, Leckie and to a lesser degree Rogic having decent games. Centre backs looking much shakier than against France though.

Smack

Coach
Our central midfield is good, Mile just needs to push up a bit more and make some runs into the box. Leckie playing well and working on both wings. Overall we are getting better as the game goes on, I'd sub Arzani on around 60 mins

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our central midfield is good, Mile just needs to push up a bit more and make some runs into the box. Leckie playing well and working on both wings. Overall we are getting better as the game goes on, I'd sub Arzani on around 60 mins
I'd be bringing Cahill on

Perth Tiger

Bench
Only a casual soccer fan but I was screaming at that dud Kruse all half. Thought I would pop onto LU to see how everyone was seeing the game and glad to see I’m not alone :laughing:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Leckie has been our best by far.

Having been a critic of Mooy in the past, he has improved considerably as he has scubbed his name off the ball and actually passes it. Maybe his stint in the EPL has taught him something.

Latest posts