What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
If the Blues were made to have the competition logo, I would prefer they replaced the NSWRL logo and kept the Coat or Arms.

The state logos are so bland and generic

Yeh, that NSW logo could fit just about anywhere else on the jumper (middle chest, back of neck, hip, etc.)

The chest badge should be the state crest.

cooko

Juniors
If the Raiders have the design on the panel, then you're probably right. Though the lack of a sidepanel could very well cause a degree of under-performance - but its the Raiders, so it will still be unclear since they usually under-perform.
It does have 1 side panel so expect the usual solid 40 minute performance.

Saint Doc

Coach
either of these options, but i think folks would rather the 2nd version. piss the new versions to the back of the collar or on a sleeve...
View attachment 20968

Actually now that I’ve seen it, I would prefer no competition logo.
State logos on the right.
Q logo / coat of arms on the left

I don’t think there should be blue on a Queensland jersey and there shouldn’t be maroon on a nsw jersey. So for that reason, get the competition logo off. It would be like having the green and gold NRL logo on the warriors. Looks wrong

kdalymc

Bench
Actually now that I’ve seen it, I would prefer no competition logo.
State logos on the right.
Q logo / coat of arms on the left

I don’t think there should be blue on a Queensland jersey and there shouldn’t be maroon on a nsw jersey. So for that reason, get the competition logo off. It would be like having the green and gold NRL logo on the warriors. Looks wrong
Disagree. You play in a competition. Warriors play in the NRL, the nrl logo is green and gold..
Both states play in the State Of Origin, both should have that comp logo on the right chest IMO.
But more importantly I think it should just Ben consistent- both teams have same or none. Only QLD having the comp logo in BOTH men and women’s is dodge

Saint Doc

Coach
Disagree. You play in a competition. Warriors play in the NRL, the nrl logo is green and gold..
Both states play in the State Of Origin, both should have that comp logo on the right chest IMO.
But more importantly I think it should just Ben consistent- both teams have same or none. Only QLD having the comp logo in BOTH men and women’s is dodge

Disagree. They don’t play in a competition. They play in a series. It’s just 3 exhibition games.

Wallabies are playing a series vs Ireland. No “competition” logo. Wallabies logo on right, coat of arms on left.

Plenty of other examples in the world of sport. Competition logo unnecessary IMO

kdalymc

Bench
Disagree. They don’t play in a competition. They play in a series. It’s just 3 exhibition games.

Wallabies are playing a series vs Ireland. No “competition” logo. Wallabies logo on right, coat of arms on left.

Plenty of other examples in the world of sport. Competition logo unnecessary IMO
True dat, I did make a note that more importantly I think it should be consistent- one team is bad. Get two logos for qld and I’m fine

Zerô

Juniors
A Tooheys commercial on Facebook has them replacing the VB logo on last year's Origin jersey, and it kinda doesn't look too bad at all

IMG_20180622_210504.JPG

BRA-remote.png

Saint Doc

Coach
NSWRL uploaded this photo.

Not sure if it’s just because of the photoshopping of different photos or not, but the shade of blue looks quite different on women's Vs men’s jerseys

18B31320-5A69-447D-8E86-3F03E9346A7D.jpg

greenBV4

Bench
different jersey today? or is this just a warm up/training jersey

Attachments

• 36002540_10156407805456894_70030605697417216_o.jpg
    36002540_10156407805456894_70030605697417216_o.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.