What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
https://1908.store/collections/frontpage/products/ukraine-national-jersey

$70 US
UK1_medium.png

u20_1024x1024.png

Nice. I want that!

Have been to Ukraine. Hottest women on earth. Would move there in a heartbeat.

Oh yeah, good jersey too.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
NSW Challenge Cup logo.

Might be old, but I've never seen it before. Looks like they've tried to mix city & country colours

View attachment 21102

I like it.

It would be good if NSW and CRL could find a way to merge. I think a single entity would always be better than 2 waring groups, so long as one group isnt just absorbed and ignored.

Its not a perfect logo, but its a nice idea and has potential for a future united brand.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A fair bit of creative jersey design creeping into this thread lately - just moved a bunch of chatter around it to the other thread. Try to keep chat here about this year's jerseys, logos etc.

Vee

First Grade
Meant to post this earlier. Went to Cambo last weekend for the PI Tests and was hopeful of scoring a four quarters jersey with all teams represented on it. Unsure how many they would have sold, neutrals mostly I guess but maybe a few others as well.

Vee

First Grade
How would the primitives know who to bash in the carpark after the game though?
Didn't see many primitives there at all, certainly less than an average NRL game. The whole day had a carnival atmosphere, exemplified by the players before and after the games .

Saint Doc

Coach
A fair bit of creative jersey design creeping into this thread lately - just moved a bunch of chatter around it to the other thread. Try to keep chat here about this year's jerseys, logos etc.

Great work
Any chance you can do the same to the crowd watch thread?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts