What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerô

Juniors
NSWRL uploaded this photo.

Not sure if it’s just because of the photoshopping of different photos or not, but the shade of blue looks quite different on women's Vs men’s jerseys

18B31320-5A69-447D-8E86-3F03E9346A7D.jpg

Different lighting, MCG vs. Campbelltown

gzerounian

Juniors
Can someone do a mock up with the dark blue shield behind the NSWRL emblem like the original?
I think the emblem gets lost on the jersey.

I always thought the shield design was only on the fan jerseys and the player jerseys have always had it embroidered. The under 20's usually have the shield.
GettyImages-699102944.jpg

Pommy

Coach
Wigan to wear a jersey featuring poppies on armed forces day versus Leeds.

No idea why they have made the number space look like three rows rather than have it look like one full piece.

Zerô

Juniors
Wigan to wear a jersey featuring poppies on armed forces day versus Leeds.

No idea why they have made the number space look like three rows rather than have it look like one full piece.

Since when does Sydney sponsor Wigan?

hellteam

First Grade
I actually like that Ukraine jersey... reminds me of 90's jerseys. Horizontal lines

The mock up looks like it has side panels but the real one doesn't for some reason. Much better without.

GAZF

First Grade
The mock up looks like it has side panels but the real one doesn't for some reason. Much better without.
I posted that mockup template for anyone to use on my site. I originally based the template on the best quality image I could find (a training top) and it happened to have sidepanels. Definitely looks better without them, and the element placement and proportions are better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts