What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R3 Sat - Wests Tigers 32-6 Cronulla @ Leichhardt

Round 3: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Hynes was a gun at 500k wages

since he got his pay rise he’s gone to flop
Not like he’s not trying, just doesn’t seem up to defending in the line or being the primary go to with the ball against a defence not inviting tries.

I don’t mean to alarm anyone but depending on a Tigers win and by how many, they end the day in 9th! And could stay there if Stoopid Eegles beat Parra

Tigpies fans if it happens

giphy.gif

Wb1234

Referee
Not like he’s not trying, just doesn’t seem up to defending in the line or being the primary go to with the ball against a defence not inviting tries.
Can’t handle the pressure of being the main man

his rise happened too fast

Wb1234

Referee
He’s not young though, was carving up QLD Cup in the halves stuck behind a gun first grade Melb team for a year or two from memory.
Should’ve stayed in Melb

carrying the sharks is a lot of pressure

He’s not terrible just when the pressure is on he folds

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Like you haven’t sent him 7 tasteful dick pics, and one blatantly overt butthole shot already my guy…. You’re such a damn floozy and we all know and love it 😂😂
You wouldn't believe it but I've never sent a dick or hole pic! Received plenty, and usually deal with the sender accordingly

mozza91

Coach
Can someone make a break every time Hooper is about to speak? You’re doing everyone a favour.

Bazal

Post Whore
Finucanes head will be improved by that cut but replacing him with Cam McInnes is pretty funny. Rough head for rougher

chrisD

Coach
So LU, Api is the greatest player of all time, Hynes is an overatted has been who should never have played NRL- all based on 1 half of footy on a random saturday night
No, I’ve always loved Api and been suss on Hynes, it’s confirmation bias if anything.