What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R2 Fri - Cronulla 25-6 Canterbury @ PointsBet

Round 2: Cronulla v Canterbury

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean looking horrendous is his default setting

remote.axd
The toxic avenger

Frankus

Juniors
Got to feel for Dogs fans. Their side is serving up plates of shit for them to consume each week for close to a decade.

jc155776

Coach
This isn’t the same horrid bulldogs team of previous years. They were down to 16 early, got tired and faded. Still need halves but a little grit in them again. They won’t make the 8 but I don’t think they on the spoon either, will jag some wins against bottom 8 teams with that defence.

This Year?

Immortal
I thought Nicho was outstanding. Made some crucial tackles on his line and directed his team around the park while carrying an out of form Trindall.
Bulldogs tried their hearts out but won't be winning games with squad fillers like Hutchison, Mann, Salmon and Taaffe.
Hughes needs to start and they need to start Curran at lock IMO. They have nice edges but rarely get them early ball.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Honestly Hutchison just gives you Flanno Jr vibes, should have just kept him if you wanted an average halfback.

I'd take him as a back up half like how the Roosters used him, but he's not starting 7 ever.

Dogs are improved on last year, and have some good players in the squad but unfortunately in key positions they're lacking any serious talent - fullback, halfback, props