What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R2 Fri - Cronulla 25-6 Canterbury @ PointsBet

Round 2: Cronulla v Canterbury

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol again...that was so high even the Dogs wanted f**k all to do with it.

If Ciraldo's only strategy is punishing merkins in a homoerotic way for being late to training and pretending that "builds accountability" or whatever, he's gonna have to arrange some sodomy for this level of effort.

Bazal

Post Whore
There's two knock ons there but it looked cool and the Dogs couldn't care less so I say award it

butchmcdick

Immortal
Lol again...that was so high even the Dogs wanted f**k all to do with it.

If Ciraldo's only strategy is punishing merkins in a homoerotic way for being late to training and pretending that "builds accountability" or whatever, he's gonna have to arrange some sodomy for this level of effort.

Im sentencing you to six of the best son and I don’t mean inches

Frankus

Juniors
The dogs look a lock for the spoon and we haven’t even see how bad the Tigers are this season.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha the face on Ciraldo...that's the look of a man thinking "jesus f**king christ have I got four more years of this shit??"

Latest posts