What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Knights.

since77

Juniors
Yes we finally get a prime TV slot game. Yikes!
Knights at home with a 1-3 record this year. we have got to be at our best to win this one. Ponga starting to warm to his task and their spine with Brailey back is starting to gel. They had a tough game today but have a fair bit of pace out wide. Frizz is playing out of his skin also.
I think you can tell I am very concerned about this one.
This is the kind of game the McGregor / Griffin coached Dragons lose.
I don't rate Newcastle outside of Ponga and I think their coach is a deadset dud.
Which Dragons turn up though?
I'll be really disappointed if we put in a poor performance this week.

cusnjed

Juniors
Can anyone on here suggest wheres a good place to park at the Knights home ground please...unfortunately I've never been there
Hey BSE. The joint will be packed on Friday and parking is mainly in surrounding streets. Just do laps and watch where the locals are stopping and jump in. You may need to leg it as spots on streets fill fast. Enjoy. I will be there with grandson #1 who bleeds for the Dragons

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hey BSE. The joint will be packed on Friday and parking is mainly in surrounding streets. Just do laps and watch where the locals are stopping and jump in. You may need to leg it as spots on streets fill fast. Enjoy. I will be there with grandson #1 who bleeds for the Dragons
Thanks for your help appreciate it

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
This is the kind of game the McGregor / Griffin coached Dragons lose.
I don't rate Newcastle outside of Ponga and I think their coach is a deadset dud.
Which Dragons turn up though?
I'll be really disappointed if we put in a poor performance this week.
Wow, but could you leave those Newcastle comments till after we beat them!

SEAT 1A

Bench
Thought NZ played in the middle of the park for most part and their back three made heaps of meters.

Our bench was great on the weekend. Sele had same time as Luc, will be interesting to see who Flanno names.

The bench could be the difference with the same bench rotation.

Brayley looked good, keep Ponga quiet and I truly miss the Friz.

Crush

Coach
Dragons will be a tipster’s nightmare this year, when they are meant to win they won’t turn up and when they should lose, they’ll win a few.
I’m predicting a loss, we’ll be flat and not show up just like round 2 after beating Titans.
Then we will spank the tigers the following week who will be flying high and locked into the top 8.