What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05 predications

EPL = Chelsea
League Championship = Sunderland
League 1st Div = Doncaster
League 2n Div = Boston
Conference = Halifax
Scotland Premier League = Celtic
1st Div = Falkirk
2nd Div = Brechin
3rd Div = Albion
France = PSG
Germany = Bayern Munich
Holland = Ajax
Italy = AC Milan
Spain = Valencia

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Viera provides the midfield stability which Henry feeds off. Unless they bought a good replacement for him, he would be a massive loss. I'd go as far to say it would severly hinder Henry's form.

They just wouldnt be the same.

I would agree.

If he goes and it is starting to look likely, I guess I would be putting my money on John Terry or Roy Keane holding up the premiership next season.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
El Coconuto said:
Mateja Kezman will give Henry and Van Nistelrooy a run for golden boot of the year in the EPL...

Kezman will get more red cards than goals. ;-)

Drogba will be in the categor you are talking about.

mjdj

Juniors
My predictions.

Mourinho will turn out to be the biggest tart in the football world.

Wenger will not zee anything.

Big Sol will get fed up with the lack of cover from the vieira-less midfield and spit the dummy.

Ronaldo will come back from the olympics with a ridiculous hair cut.

Smiffy will twat forlan after forlan whinges in our carling cup exit.

The scousers will hit the lead in the early stages and proclaim "ITS COMING HOMEEEEEE"

'Arry will play a friendly or for the socceroos.

Cisse will turn up to the first anfield game in a dress.

Fergie will get back his trophy :mrgreen:

Dragons Cross

Juniors
El Coconuto said:
English Premier League -

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Manchester United (moves up to second if Viera goes to Madrid)
4. Liverpool
5. Newcastle United
6. Tottenham Hotspur
7. Birmingham City
8. Fulham
9. Charlton
10. Middlesbrough
11. Everton
12. Southampton
13. Aston Villa
14. Manchester City
15. Norwich
16. Blackburn Rovers
17. Portsmouth
18. West Brom
19. Bolton
20. Crystal Palace

Truth be said I lost interest after I got past #6 but meh! Here's to the end of the Arsenal/Man United duopoly! :twisted:

6. Tottenham Hotspur - NO CHANCE!

I like you thinking but there's now way we'll be that high this season but maybe next season though.

My predictions for this season:

1. Chelsea to win the EPL
2. Gooners to choke in Europe AGAIN (without Viera ;-) )
3. Birmingham to be pushing for Europe
4. Fergie to have a dummy spit
5. Ronaldo to fall over a lot, with no one near him after 20 stepovers

El Coconuto

Bench
Madd Dogg, do you think that Phil Neville will get a better chance to shine in the midfield this season with Nikki Butt moving onto Newcastle? He went really well last season but I'm not too sure of how he'll get a run with Man U's talented side? With Ferdinand soon returning from suspension and slipping back into the defence, do you think he will get a decent run in the side at all?

half

Coach
the loss of parlour will be a huge loss for arsenal

inter
milan
juve
lazio
parma
udinese
bologna
roma
sampdoria
fiorentina
chievo
brescia
atalanta
reggina
palermo
lecce
cagliari
messina
livorno
siena

hybrid_tiger

Coach
:lol: @ halfs table.

Lazio 4th? Surely this is a joke. Their star signing is Di Canio and they have lost more than 5 regulars.

:lol:

Mad Dogg

Juniors
El Coconuto said:
Madd Dogg, do you think that Phil Neville will get a better chance to shine in the midfield this season with Nikki Butt moving onto Newcastle? He went really well last season but I'm not too sure of how he'll get a run with Man U's talented side? With Ferdinand soon returning from suspension and slipping back into the defence, do you think he will get a decent run in the side at all?
I think he'll get a fair few games. It depends on what formation we want to use, if we go with the two defensive midfielders then it'll be Phil and Djemba Djemba who will compete to be Keano's partner. But if we go for a more attacking line-up then he could find it difficult to break into the side.

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
:lol: @ halfs table.

Lazio 4th? Surely this is a joke. Their star signing is Di Canio and they have lost more than 5 regulars.

:lol:

I'm amazed anybody would sign Di Canio? :? :lol: :lol:

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Di Canio is a bloody good player. Ageing, but still very gifted. I've always wished we did sign him when we were linked a couple of seasons ago. Would've given us that creativity and a player capable of pulling off a piece of magic which is what we've been missing for a while now.

Luckily, we've now got Ronaldo. :twisted:

Matt23

Staff member
...and here's hoping he does'nt get injured at the olympics [-o<

Craig

Juniors
Mad Dogg said:
Di Canio is a bloody good player. Ageing, but still very gifted. I've always wished we did sign him when we were linked a couple of seasons ago. Would've given us that creativity and a player capable of pulling off a piece of magic which is what we've been missing for a while now.

Luckily, we've now got Ronaldo. :twisted:

And apparently Manure are linked with Ronaldo (from Ral Madrid)?

Mad Dogg

Juniors
We've been semi-linked with fat Ronaldo for a few seasons. Never full-blown media attention like what is happening with Rooney, but just the odd report of interest between the two parties. He's always said that he would like to play in England one day, and the response from our fans when he scored a hattrick against us to knock us out of the CL put us most certainly in his good books. Receiving a standing ovation from opposition fans after you've just single-handedly demolished their team will do that when your being booed by your own fans at the time.

When on form he is still the best player in the world. But with Ruud, Saha, Smith and hopefully soon Rooney, I can't see us signing him.

Puig-Aubert

Juniors
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
EPL = Chelsea
League Championship = Sunderland
League 1st Div = Doncaster
League 2n Div = Boston
Conference = Halifax
Scotland Premier League = Celtic
1st Div = Falkirk
2nd Div = Brechin
3rd Div = Albion
France = PSG PSG is a gay team !! Come on Marseille!
Germany = Bayern Munich
Holland = Ajax
Italy = AC Milan
Spain = Valencia

Craig

Juniors
Mad Dogg said:
We've been semi-linked with fat Ronaldo for a few seasons. Never full-blown media attention like what is happening with Rooney, but just the odd report of interest between the two parties. He's always said that he would like to play in England one day, and the response from our fans when he scored a hattrick against us to knock us out of the CL put us most certainly in his good books. Receiving a standing ovation from opposition fans after you've just single-handedly demolished their team will do that when your being booed by your own fans at the time.

When on form he is still the best player in the world. But with Ruud, Saha, Smith and hopefully soon Rooney, I can't see us signing him.

IMO I doubt you guys will get Rooney this season, I would say next season.