What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF2 Sat :: Titans 32 Broncos 40 @ Skilled

Qualifying Final 2 :: Titans v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-gco-main.jpg

1. Preston Campbell 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Jordan Atkins 4. Brett Delaney 5. David Mead 6. Mat Rogers 7. Scott Prince (c) 8. Luke Bailey (c) 9. Nathan Friend 10. Matthew White 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison
Interchange: 14. Michael Henderson 15 Brad Meyers 16. Sam Tagataese 17. Josh Graham
Reserves: 18. Will Matthews

teams-bri-alt.jpg

1. Karmichael Hunt 2. Antonio Winterstein 5. Israel Folau 4. Justin Hodges 3. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Nick Kenny 9. Andrew McCullough 10. David Taylor 11. Tonie Carroll 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Lagi Setu 15. Alex Glenn 16. Ashton Sims 17. Josh McGuire
Reserves: 18. Joel Clinton

ref-pink.jpg

Ben Cummins & Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Gerard Sutton
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Toyota Cup Qualifying Finals
Tigers (4th) v Broncos (5th)
@ Skilled Park, Saturday 4:15pm

fw1gcobri.jpg

Last edited:

ostrich20

Juniors
Toughest to pick in the first week imo. I am gonna stick with the Titans at home, but as the week goes I might sway to the broncs.

Timmah

Staff member
They normally go heritage on Gold Coast's ass actually.

Boofhead

Juniors
You wouldn't want to put any money down on this game until the Titans team list is finalised. Have no idea what Carty is going to pull out, hopefully it involves Walker.

Charlie124

First Grade
Broncos were far from impressive tonight but the Titans were diabolical against Manly.

Broncos by 10

Timmah

Staff member
The Titans are two completely different teams IMO - electric at home and f**king woeful away. They'll probably make week three on the back of playing at home IMO, but week three they'll fall in a heap on the road.

dragondad

First Grade
If teams 1 to 4 win this week, it means Titans would play Manly at Skilled,which means they would probably go through to Week 3,but would have to win in Sydney.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I think the Titans had their mind on the finals against Manly. Luckily they're at home, which gives them a good chance to turn it around. I think they'll get up. Now hopefully Newcastle can get up against the Dogs. :p

renouf

Juniors
I don't think playing at Skilled Park will bother Brisbane one bit, if their good enough to beat the Titans they will.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Cartwright f**ked up royally. The Titans should have fielded a reserve grade side against Manly in a nothing game.

Now they have a struggle to turn up mentally prepared after being embarrassed last week.

Latest posts