What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Storm 10 @ Bluetongue

Round 11 :: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me or is the nrl site down, I tried going through nrl.com, and tried going through abc.net.au and I cant seem to find the live feed

mave

Coach
Where are all the Bulldog's fans throwing their bottles onto the field in protest of the Inglis "no try"?

Simultaneous= try to attacking team.

AILD

Bench
wish we had folau. then we might score a f**king try or two.

I reckon im a better defender then chambers...this guy is a joke. cannot wait till he pisses off to fagby union.

Playing like we did the first few rounds isnt going to help us at all...THEY need to STOP going towards Idris' side of the field...he is a f**king beast and hoffman will not get passed him..and inglis' handling is sh*t house, someone paint a dollar sign on the ball he might grab it more often if we do that.

cant see us winning from here...its one of those nights. :(

Smiley

Bench
Anyone else notice the ankle lock on Ennis by one of the Storm Players during the melee? I think it was Quinn.

Latest posts