What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Fri :: Dragons 38 Panthers 10 @ WIN Wollongong

Round 12 :: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

First Grade
i cant believe people are still whinging and coming up with excuses. is that hard to accept that this year the Dragons are a quality team? because they are.

murraymob

Coach
kiki try reading some of the earlier posts us panther fans say saints where the best team in the night.And as i stated the return match will be one off the season highlights to look forward to

Kiki

First Grade
nah murray its not even the Panthers fans that are whinging! you guys are good natured.

murraymob

Coach
after watching tonights game between the gummy sharks and the heels it feels a whole lot better being a panther fan and at least we lost to a good team

This Year?

Immortal
That makes up for the lopsided penalty count and having knock-ons/forward passes ruled against us when we didn't do either, and not having the same called back in our favour?

Sin binning Masada wouldn't have hurt us all that much. He would have only spent the first 9 minutes of the second half out. We were still holding on then. It was the last 20 minutes were our blokes were incapable of matching it with the Dragons.

We would gain more experience in being at full strength then the Dragons would. Your depth players were far more experienced then ours. Your 1/6/7/9 was also a sh*tload more experienced then ours, and was able to work a lot better with disruptions to the side then ours was.

The ref missed a knock on at dummy half and also Pritchard was offside and inside the ten after a kick which should have been penalised in the 1st half.

Jasdragon

Juniors
This is a joke we won 38-10 for f**k sake! :lol: at ppl claiming pretty much every call was wrong/forward passes/penalties/double movements/playing the ball the wrong way :)lol:) and what ever the f**k else and then they say we were better and deserved the win :crazy:! GET OVER IT! THE DRAGONS WERE THE BETTER TEAM BY FAR AND WON!

abpanther

Staff member
Hey I said you were the better side, how much more do you need your ego stroked?

JUst asking some questions, f**k get over yourselves....

Jason Maher

Immortal
You Panther fans need to stop following the lead of Skeepe. Yes, on balance we got the rub of the green, but it wasn't all one way, and the non-sin-binning was by far the worst call of the night. Plus in the past when Saints fans have had a whinge about referees, the response has been "stfu whinging bitches", advice I would offer to Panthers fans (and Dogs fans from a couple of weeks ago).

Jasdragon

Juniors
Hey I said you were the better side, how much more do you need your ego stroked?

JUst asking some questions, f**k get over yourselves....

It wasn't specifically directed at you, but you said the same things as most of the other stupid posts on here.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I realised we are down to 8th and will be 9th if Souths win tonight. Geez the comps so close that even 1 loss with a depleted team sends you right back to the pack.

Latest posts