What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Mon :: Titans 28 Dragons 24 @ Skilled

Round 13 :: Titans v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddiesmith

Juniors
are the refs f**king blind there was a forward pass there/

I dont know, it was more backwards than one of Thurstons in SOO :lol:

See Jarryd Hayne no try against the Cowboys, not allowed to tap the ball forward.

You serious? Trying to understand the sooks in the box, is that only in certain situations? Cos I always thought you can juggle the ball forward as long as it doesnt hit the ground

Iafeta

Referee
What was wrong with the 1st try? Unless they can get vision dead level with the kicker or able to put lines into the picture then those close ones deserve benefit of the doubt

You are only allowed to tap the ball in a forward motion if it is an attempt to bring the ball under control. You can't tap the ball forward to get past a defender. It was a no try any day of the week, except with NRL video referees who don't understand the rules.

Yes, cannot knock the ball over other player. OR be offside from the kick.
That last try had a coiuple of forward passes if not three.
and a titans player took out preston campbell, we grabbed the ball and scored, and instead of a try, its a penalty against us (not even the video ref)

oh well clear rort on the cards

Dragon

Coach
Wow the refs really have it out for us tonight. All us Saints fans can hope for is the customary square up after half time

Iafeta

Referee
I dont know, it was more backwards than one of Thurstons in SOO :lol:

You serious? Trying to understand the sooks in the box, is that only in certain situations? Cos I always thought you can juggle the ball forward as long as it doesnt hit the ground

You can, only if the intent of the tap is because you don't have control and the tap is to bring the ball under control. Chris Walker had the ability to control that ball, he chose to tap it past the fullback to gain an unfair advantage.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Wow another benefit of the doubt try, where the f**k has that button been all year.

Red Bear

Referee
lol meyers just called bloodnut on the ABC commentary, never heard a redhead called that during the call (although been called it myself in everyday life:))

eddiesmith

Juniors
You can, only if the intent of the tap is because you don't have control and the tap is to bring the ball under control. Chris Walker had the ability to control that ball, he chose to tap it past the fullback to gain an unfair advantage.
Ah ok, I can see why he got BOTD though

Another try, damn ugly one :lol:

Apey

Staff member
if the dragons hope to win this comp , they will need to fix defence,

Last edited: