What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R17 Fri :: Dragons 34 Roosters 12 @ WIN Jubilee

Round 17 :: Dragons v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaba

First Grade
fmd, you didn't even watch the game last night did you? the only thing Pearce did wrong, was that he tried too hard.. he did more than just bombs.. :lol::lol:

all in all, i thought he was good..
:D fair enough you have your opinion and i have mine, i guess if he had a different coach he may be different under fittler cant see him doing much

jimmythehand

Juniors
I think Gaba is just worried about the big choke he knows his Dragons and Soward are going to go through in the semis.

FMD you sound like a Bronco supporter when Bend it like Bennet was up there! Wake up Gaba, the players choke, not the coach (well except Nathan Brown and JT)

dragondad

First Grade
Thought Pearce tried very hard last night,was very dangerous when running the ball.However sometimes he picked the wrong time to run the ball.Thought Mason was very strong first half.

Gaba

First Grade
FMD you sound like a Bronco supporter when Bend it like Bennet was up there! Wake up Gaba, the players choke, not the coach (well except Nathan Brown and JT)

I know its the players that what im saying, Bennett is watching them and i dont feel they will choke

adamkungl

Immortal
Good game Dragons. Amazing second half, a lot off stupid mistakes of ours but you sure took advantage. Even when we were winning and arguably playing better, i knew it couldn't last.

Our best imo were Aubusson Friend Pearce. Fitzy Paea and Mason had good games in the forwards.

adamkungl

Immortal
On Pearce, Gaba as usual you have no idea, he was one of the best on field tonight. But we need a 5/8th, he is pretty much our only option out there at the moment. Sa offers nothing.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Pearce went well in the first half but seemed lost in the second.
at half time i made a prediction that easts would win and he would get MOM.
thats how pissed i was at saints performance in the 1st stanza. we were terrible. i wonder what ol' wayne said at half time. by the look of the guys as they came out, it wasn't too nice. well done to the roosters for trying hard.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I think Gaba is just worried about the big choke he knows his Dragons and Soward are going to go through in the semis.

Remember when the doggies choked in 06 against brisbane? And when they choked to a depleted knights this year?

can't wait until we play the berries next and soward scores the match winner and gives the Bulldog thug gangsta terror army the finger, then they try to throw cartons of milk at him after branding him the "milkman". The gangsters then run onto the field and get him, but in the process they get arrested. Ouwetiwetiweti and jimbothehand manage to escape and film it, and run it on youtube, entitled "Hektik Doggiez On Tha Loose"

jimmythehand

Juniors
Remember when the doggies choked in 06 against brisbane? And when they choked to a depleted knights this year?

can't wait until we play the berries next and soward scores the match winner and gives the Bulldog thug gangsta terror army the finger, then they try to throw cartons of milk at him after branding him the "milkman". The gangsters then run onto the field and get him, but in the process they get arrested. Ouwetiwetiweti and jimbothehand manage to escape and film it, and run it on youtube, entitled "Hektik Doggiez On Tha Loose"

i was expecting something more along the lines of 'we all know how well kimmorley goes in the semis'

thommo4pm

Coach
Good game Dragons. Amazing second half, a lot off stupid mistakes of ours but you sure took advantage. Even when we were winning and arguably playing better, i knew it couldn't last.

Our best imo were Aubusson Friend Pearce. Fitzy Paea and Mason had good games in the forwards.

Mason had his best first half for quite a while.
Went a little quiet in the 2nd half.

Perrett knocked on which lead to Sailor's try, but he was still dangerous throughout the match...thought he was one of your better players last night.
If the Roosters put together 80 minutes, like the first 40...they will be nowhere near the bottom.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thought Pearce tried very hard last night,was very dangerous when running the ball.However sometimes he picked the wrong time to run the ball.Thought Mason was very strong first half.
Mason? :lol: I was impressed with his rampaging right-side run where he made about 30-40m, but he was rooted after that, he's VERY unfit. Took him a few sets to re-form in the defensive line, lots of hands on hips and heavy breathing from him for a few minutes afterwards. He doesn't look used to it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I thought Mason played well in the first half. Was having a dig with each run. Didn't even see him in the 2nd.

Latest posts