What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R17 Sat :: Storm 18 Knights 14 @ Olympic

Round 17 :: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Knights have had most of the ball but have not really done anything with it. Melbourne have had to make over double the tackles so far (70-33).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fa'aoso playing his way out of a QLD Origin jersey I see...

AILD

Bench
refs= f**king blind f**kwits.

Storm= playing like f**king geniuss.

need to wrap the ball up...and HOLD THE BALL WHEN IN POSSESSION!

is there anywhere 2 listen 2 the game online?

You can watch it on leagueunlimited.com where 1,000 watch it live... Just look for the Sports button when you first enter the site and then locate the Rugby section. Look for nospam16's Channel.

It's good that were in front and all but with all our possession and field position, only a 2 point lead to show for it. If the Storm have the same fortune in the second half, I'm not confident our defence will manage to keep them out like theirs did to us.

It's good that were in front and all but with all our possession and field position, only a 2 point lead to show for it. If the Storm have the same fortune in the second half, I'm not confident our defence will manage to keep them out like theirs did to us.

Depends how the game turns out in the next 15 minutes or so. Newcastle look like their dictating pace well...