What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Mon :: Rabbitohs 40 Roosters 20 @ ANZ

R20 Ron Coote Cup :: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That was a pretty f**king good try to Pearce there, brilliant kick, great timing from Mini.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Wow, do Rabbitohs fans do anything but boo in vain hope for an offside penalty? Seriously, STFU and actually watch the game.

Its called getting a penalty for your team.

Ever heard of it.

Better than beating up opposition supporters.

neeknitsuj

Juniors
In comparison to the first game... Roosters played much better. Thats minus O'Meley, Myles, Anasta, Fitzgibbon, JAubs.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Glad we came back home strongly.. but geez.. fk me we have horrible goal line defence

who is our defensive coach? sack him..

SKD - time for some reserve grade..

very happy with M. Pearce's development btw

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Its called getting a penalty for your team.

Ever heard of it.

Better than beating up opposition supporters.
:lol: Let's use a five year old joke now... looked at the ladder lately? You clearly need more penalties. Boo louder next time ;-)

Ziggy the God

First Grade
:lol: Let's use a five year old joke now... looked at the ladder lately? You clearly need more penalties. Boo louder next time ;-)

You are the one that that was defending your supporters throwing crap on the field THIS YEAR, just like the beltings your supporters have dished out over the past few years.

Then you have a go at us for booing the ref????? :lol:

You are so biased, that you are an irrelevance. No one takes what you write seriously because you never have objectivity.

So take your own tip, STFU.

Timmah

Staff member
You are the one that that was defending your supporters throwing crap on the field THIS YEAR, just like the beltings your supporters have dished out over the past few years.

Then you have a go at us for booing the ref????? :lol:

You are so biased, that you are an irrelevance. No one takes what you write seriously because you never have objectivity.

So take your own tip, STFU.
When did I defend my supporters throwing crap on the field this year? Perhaps you should verify who actually says what before making stupid and baseless claims as such. As for you wanting me to take responsibility for the actions of some alleged "supporters" (I use that term loosely) over past years, well, :lol:.

Relevance and bias are subjects you best avoid, because you've shown none of the former in your example, and loads of the latter.

As for your supporters booing, if that's what you're most insistent on doing after what was a good victory for your club tonight, then I kinda feel sorry for you.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Wow, do Rabbitohs fans do anything but boo in vain hope for an offside penalty? Seriously, STFU and actually watch the game.

Yes let's sit there and be quiet and let people whinge about no atmosphere. :roll:

People paid there money to watch their team and support their team and part of the great game of rugby league is the fans trying to "con" a penalty or two out of the ref. If you don't like the booing go watch some other sport.

Oh and since you dont like it- I suggest you don't attend this Sunday's game because there will be lots more booing. :cool:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Did anyone catch Daley/Alexander (not sure which) describing Mini as "durable". I suppose you could construct definitions of "injury prone" and "durable" that aren't mutually exclusive with a bit of effort, but generally I wouldn't be describing a bloke who has spent as much time in the stands as Mini has over the last 3-4 years as "durable". A pity, because the blokes was head and shoulders the best fullback in the game, and I believe he would have gone on to legend status if not for his injuries.

Lambretta

First Grade
I love it when the fans boo/cheer/sing/get involved.

There's nothing worse than being at a ground that feels like it's empty

F***ing fire up you bastards. Seriously.

good on Souths fans and Storm fans for making loads of noise. It's what you're supposed to do at a game.

Bodsy

Juniors
When did I defend my supporters throwing crap on the field this year? Perhaps you should verify who actually says what before making stupid and baseless claims as such. As for you wanting me to take responsibility for the actions of some alleged "supporters" (I use that term loosely) over past years, well, :lol:.

Relevance and bias are subjects you best avoid, because you've shown none of the former in your example, and loads of the latter.

As for your supporters booing, if that's what you're most insistent on doing after what was a good victory for your club tonight, then I kinda feel sorry for you.

Lol, give up Timmah.

Booing is apart of the game, get over it.

Timmah

Staff member
Yes let's sit there and be quiet and let people whinge about no atmosphere. :roll:

People paid there money to watch their team and support their team and part of the great game of rugby league is the fans trying to "con" a penalty or two out of the ref. If you don't like the booing go watch some other sport.

Oh and since you dont like it- I suggest you don't attend this Sunday's game because there will be lots more booing. :cool:
I beg to differ, you'll probably be sitting in stunned silence as we tear you a new one ;-)