What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sat :: Storm 30 Sharks 10 @ Olympic

Round 20 :: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AILD

Bench
Collingwood would loe you as a supporter mate.
So f**k off.

The Sharks should give up on this year. It just gets worse.
Injury after injury. Set back after set back.
I've had enough.

Bring on Summer!

wtf has collingwood got to do with anything? i hate afl more than you ...so telling me to go AFL doesnt bother me.

roboshark

Coach
and i agree...give up...bunch of androtops.

People like you are the reason most fans despise Melbourne. U come in here and whinge about the refs and then when you win you still resort to schoolboy name calling. Keyboard hero u are. I tell u what, I hate the dragons with a passion but I hope they do a number on tour blokes next week just to see first class idiots like you sook all over again

S.R.

Juniors
wtf has collingwood got to do with anything? i hate afl more than you ...so telling me to go AFL doesnt bother me.

I assume you live in Melbourne? If so, I can excuse your stupidity.

But Storm supporters are scumbags. That's all there is to it.

AILD

Bench
live in sydney.

No people despise us because they cannot handle we whooped their asses for a few years straight. The refs did rort us... win or lose why should that change my opinion of them?

AILD

Bench
and dont you guys have better things to do? bash a bloke with your skateboards....seems to be the new sport in cronulla. barrett would go alright at that sport.

AILD

Bench
Actually yes. altho never touched drugs. But lets keep going with the stereotypes..you racist shire androtops.

S.R.

Juniors
You are a scumbag.
Typical of a Melbourne Smackdown fan.

Have you actually ever BEEN to Melbourne then???
Why do you go for them????

A Scum vs Purple Scum slanging match... love it!

Mate...what happened in here..did the kids drink too much red cordial.

I was at the game...not a bad game. The sharks dug deep but Storm had too much depth in the end.

Find it hard to fathom how the Sharks have lost so many games really..

S.R.

Juniors
Not going to get into your sh&t fight but watch your generalisations...

Just responding to the clown that has posted so much rubbish in this thread.

AND to the scumbags that were booing a dude who almost had his neck crushed in an ungly tackle.

THAT was scumbag behaviour.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Just responding to the clown that has posted so much rubbish in this thread.

AND to the scumbags that were booing a dude who almost had his neck crushed in an ungly tackle.

THAT was scumbag behaviour.

Barrett is such a noble guy isn't he..Melbourne would not have forgotten what he did to Inglis:lol:

I hate seeing someone get injured, but Barrett had it coming for him after he decided to cheap shot GI

Latest posts