What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sun :: Raiders 4 Tigers 25 @ Canberra

Round 20 :: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think we'll probably win this one
as paullyboy says, we usually respond fairly well to embarrassing results the week prior, but who cares? Neither of these sides are going past round 26

i dont even think people will care enough to get involved with the usual Raiders V Tigers banter

mepelthwack

Juniors
I think we'll probably win this one
as paullyboy says, we usually respond fairly well to embarrassing results the week prior, but who cares? Neither of these sides are going past round 26

i dont even think people will care enough to get involved with the usual Raiders V Tigers banter

having too much fun with cowgirl mongs on a cpl forums at the moment - so bitter n twisted they are !!

mxlegend99

Referee
Raiders by 14.

Absolutely no confidence at all in that tip. But Raiders are a much better team at home.

I'm going to this game, yet again. For about the 5th year straight. Should be a good contest. The common story of the game is the Tigers getting ahead early then getting run down at the death. Though I think the Tigers will win this time. Wests by 10.

Last time though it was the other way around :)

Same in 05 as well. We were down like 24-6 and came back to 30-24 I think.

I hope we can get up :D

Last time though it was the other way around :)

Same in 05 as well. We were down like 24-6 and came back to 30-24 I think.

I hope we can get up :D

Weren't the Tigers leading the Raiders 24-10 last year at HT only to get beaten 30-24?
2005 was the other way around, yeah. Tigers were down 0-14 at halftime only to comeback to win 22-14.

Last edited:

T

Juniors
yeah i think he meant round 1 2009, we came back to win after being behind

tiger_nick

Bench

hahaa seems that way. cant believe skeepe isnt in here!

head says raiders at home but i think no TLL is huge. still we're missing galloway and he is probably more important to our side as neither payten or gibbs are huge meter gainers.

normally we start to lose as soon as we look like making an end of season run...but i dont know....this year seems a little different....we have players playing their natural positions and are playing well (Gallant/Marshall/Moltzen/Farah is working great), people starting to come back from injury as opposed to losing them and Gareth Ellis has a massively positive effect on the team. He is used to playing in big games and is leading the team from the front.

i honestly think if we win this game we will make the finals, we have a relatively 'easy' run home and our attack is flowing naturally.....but im still tipping canberra :lol:

bileduct

Coach
Campese, Monaghan and Thompson all have the flu, apparently.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad news.

Rovelli

Bench
I changed my tip so many times this week. First, I thought the Tigers' recent form reversal would continue as they ended Canberra's poor season with a win. But Canberra are a side that are always tough to beat at home, and regardless of a poor performance the week before, they generally bounce back, especially if at home. It'll be entertaining and close, but I'm now giving the Raiders the nod. Canberra by 4.