What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Fri :: Dragons 26 Storm 12 @ WIN Jubilee

Round 21 :: Dragons v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Oh didn't even notice this was the Friday night game :lol:

Sweeeeet.

NFI who i'm going to tip though, probably Dragons in the end.

This game will be bloody close...Storm look pretty settled and have a few players returning - Johnson, Turner, Inglis which will make a difference.

Slater needs to fire tonight - he has not had a great season and now is the time for him to step up.

thommo4pm

Coach
Dead set feeling sick in the stomach with nerves and butterflies waiting for this one.
I am sick of losing to Melbourne, and we have not been in a better position for some 5 years to beat them.
I'm not counting last years result when we thumped them without their Origin players.
I really want to win this one, and hopefully start burying some of those Storm demons that are in all of the Dragons fans heads. :x

Mr Saab

Referee
Slater needs to fire tonight - he has not had a great season and now is the time for him to step up.

He has been useless all year. Makes errors that Paul Cariage himself would be embarrased about....but hey....Billy still have his boyfriends on channel 9 who love him still.

Dead set feeling sick in the stomach with nerves and butterflies waiting for this one.
I am sick of losing to Melbourne, and we have not been in a better position for some 5 years to beat them.
I'm not counting last years result when we thumped them without their Origin players.
I really want to win this one, and hopefully start burying some of those Storm demons that are in all of the Dragons fans heads. :x

Dude...relax. This game is not that vital...:cool:

Lambretta

First Grade
Slater has been a major letdown for my fantasy team. Was my marquee signing

He scores fairly well in the NRL Super Coach comp on the Daily Telegraph. You get points for hit ups and he runs the ball out fairly well from the back. Also get points for offloads, line breaks and line break assists - so if he passes to Inglis when someone puts a hand on him and Inglis breaks away - you get 2 points for the hit up 4 points for the offload and another 4 or so for Inglis making a break.

He gets 50 points on average per week - which is pretty decent for a fullback. Patten gets a bit more - but not many. Probably high 50's vs low 50's. About a 5 point differential.

Lambretta

First Grade
Oh - my tip is the Dragons purely on the basis that they're at home and playing the best football of any club in the Premiership. If I didn't dislike Saints so much they'd be a joy to watch because they truly are a great side this season. Respect where it's due guys. In fact, peversely, the better Saints play and more realistic they become as title contenders, the less I dislike them.

The Storm on the other hand are a bit hit and miss and away from home I fancy the Dragons to do the job on them. I know they have danger men and Inglis will always cause teams problems - but they just havent been gelling as well as they have in the past and with the Dragons amazing defence, I just cant see the Storm outscoring them.

Bloody great way to start the weekend though!

Godz Illa

Coach
I've got Slater in NearlyNRL, so you only get points for tries and for being a 'dominant' player. So yeah, he's been disappointing.

You should trade Hoffman for Creagh ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Please lose Saints :sarcasm: We want Minor Premiership plz

Latest posts