What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Mon :: Bulldogs 28 Roosters 4 @ ANZ

Round 24 :: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

More Saints fans in here than 'Dogs.

Insecure much?

As far as I can tell it was just me. And as you can see I have no issue with the dogs winning or taking the mp. You do make a good point though. Second on the ladder with a chance to go equal first and no Dogs supporters talking on LU. And don't tell me they were at the game cos it was 13,000 at best even with the NRL fudging the figures. Where are these fans? :lol::lol::lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
boring boring game. Dogs never got out of 2nd gear because they didn't need to, Roosters never got out of 2nd gear because they're incapable of it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As far as I can tell it was just me. And as you can see I have no issue with the dogs winning or taking the mp. You do make a good point though. Second on the ladder with a chance to go equal first and no Dogs supporters talking on LU. And don't tell me they were at the game cos it was 13,000 at best even with the NRL fudging the figures. Where are these fans? :lol::lol::lol:
munge, maestro1, LL3 and yourself are all Dragons fans last I checked.

As for crowds, I'm not even going to bother. You know who the highest drawing club in Sydney is - you know who the second highest drawing club in the NRL is.

As for the "NRL fudging the figures" :lol: you are aware that CLUBS and STADIUM MANAGEMENT are responsible for crowd figures right?

Chook Norris

First Grade
like everyone else said, crap crap game

Didn't expect much different from us either.. although i expected the Dogs to hammer us by 30+, they played pretty average, although it was enough

adamkungl

Immortal
good turnout by dogs fans btw.
hopefully next year we'll have a reason to turn up...and it won't be on a monday night

jimmythehand

Juniors
I thought the Dogs really tried at the start to do a number on the Roosters. Problem was their execution was awful and they were forced to go back to basics - and then didn't lift again for the rest of the match bar some individual efforts.

At least it shows they're flexible and can adapt to how the game pans out - but they've got 2 weeks to get it right and haven't played to their best for a long time now. They better start improving over the next 2 weeks or could be in trouble if they run into a form side in the semis.

Latest posts