What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R25 Fri :: Cowboys 10 Broncos 16 @ DFS

Round 25 :: Cowboys v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Still in the game though are the Broncos. Really important game for them.

Win, Tigers lose, and a result in Parra-Penrith, and they're in the 8 for certain.

Rovelli

Bench
So 10-4 at HT to the Cows. Cows have not done well holding onto leads in the 2nd half.

Dogs (12-6 at HT), Panthers (tied at HT but led for most of the game), Knights (22-8 at HT) have been games that have all slipped away from them.

user_nat

Coach
I think (hope) Brisbane can still win this. If they hadn't made so many mistakes in the first half, they probably would be now.

On the flipside, Cowboys fans could argue that the only try Brisbane has got was off a forward pass.

user_nat

Coach
Well another dubious try to Brisbane.

But I guess if you can score with your penis, you can score with your arm.

Rovelli

Bench
Yow Yeh with a great try, the first 'real' one of the night. Broncos in control now you'd think, 16-10

alexc

hahah ty williams is a douche. Firstly he tries to milk a penalty and then drops it all in one tackel. karma bitch. THEN he runs into thurston who coulda made an effort to get it out.

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k me dead, but when are teams going to stop laying out the welcome mat for the f**king Broncos (and yes, I know my mob did it too)?

Rovelli

Bench
Broncos get the job done; wasn't a great performance, but a win nonetheless.

Broncos now looking good to make the 8. A Tigers loss tomorrow would seal their spot in the 8. They do control their destiny, which is the main thing.

user_nat

Coach
Well somewhat controversial win I guess, but I think Brisbane were probably the better team.

Solid

Juniors
Cowboys looked shaky as always. 2nd half performance is getting embarrassing if it isn't already. Controlled Dave "Artie Beetson" Taylor quite well i think.

While the Broncos were marginally better, they only scored one legit try. I'm baffled how the other 2 were allowed.

Gee the Cowboys are a poor side. Good thing they won't be in the finals. Penrith were awful and the Cowboys weren't that good either in an ordinary game. Parra, Bulldogs and Dragons are the only contenders this year. Brisbane aren't fooling anyone, they needed dodgy tries to beat a very poor Cowboys side. Parra would embarass them. I still think the Bulldogs will take this comp out however.

Latest posts