What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 SNF :: Broncos 22 Raiders 10 @ Suncorp

Round 26 :: Broncos v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
That wasn't a knock on. But obviously a titans vs knights semi isn't as appealing as a local derby blockbuster

Raider_69

Post Whore
fair crack guys... Josh Dugan aside, the Raiders have clocked off a week early tbh :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: You're tough with your allegations of corruption skeepe :lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
is that Timmah responding to a skeepe post. You probably are making a Skeepe outfit you massive weirdo.

Onto the football. We have been a bit of a shambles. Dugan has been really strong but besides that its kinda been a bit poor by everyone.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Shillington has been good for us this year, but he is having an absolute shocker tonight.

gull10

Juniors
Crowd of 35000+ thats pretty good. But it is Suncorp I suppose. Always a good crowd there.

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like the nrl will get thier dream semi even if it took a few "flexible" rule interpretations by the referees.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol Pete Cash... you're as bad on me as I am on skeepe... hypocrite...