What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 SNF :: Broncos 22 Raiders 10 @ Suncorp

Round 26 :: Broncos v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: You're tough with your allegations of corruption skeepe :lol:

I'm not. I'm alleging incompetence. I'm also mentioning that, coincidentally, it's led to a result the nrl won't be too disappointed about.

bileduct

Coach
Why the f**k did that even go to the video ref and why the f**k did the video ref need to look at it twice?

shear_joy9

Coach
campese has been a disgrace this season

giving a massive 5 year contract to that bum is a huge mistake

skeepe

Immortal
Josh Dugan best on ground by a long, long way. Shame the rest of the team couldn't go with him.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Robinson, no idea. :roll:

Dugan has got some ticker, what about taking on Dave Taylor. He is a player of the future.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol:

That interview with Taylor is surely one of the worst of all time. Promising commentating career coming up for the big man.

:lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Looks like the nrl will get thier dream semi even if it took a few "flexible" rule interpretations by the referees.

By flexible do you mean letting Campese lie all over the ruck all night?

FFS the ref warned him numerous times, but still allowed him to do it.

Raider_69

Post Whore

Gotta agree there. Campese was basically having his off season hibernation in some of those rucks!
He needs to fix his attitude asap, its wearing thin with ref's you can tell

Dugan :ls:

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
There seems to be alot of Raiders supporters complaining about the refs... Regardless of the reffing the Broncos were easily the best team on the park and could have won by 30. Dugan man of the match though.

skeepe

Immortal

See, I disagree there. The ref called "surrender", which means Campese can take a little longer. He moved when the ref called "movement", so no penalty warranted.

shear_joy9

Coach
See, I disagree there. The ref called "surrender", which means Campese can take a little longer. He moved when the ref called "movement", so no penalty warranted.

I agree about that one but campese did it about another 5 times.

user_nat

Coach
What.. biased against Raiders? Raiders players were taking about a minute to get off Brisbane players after tackles.
It's like they don't know that your only meant to slow down the game when you are winning.

miccle

Bench
The Raiders really did try to win by lying all over us last night. Had to lol at Tongue whinging on the two occasions the ref thought it had gone on a bit too long. Most other merkin refs would've marched someone for 10 in the 15th minute of the match.

Anyway, nice to keep winning but we were horrible. Good 10-15 minute stretch at the start of the second half to put the game beyond doubt, but that run of knock-ons at the end was not something a finals team should be doing. Play like that this Saturday and the Titans will roll us.

As an aside, here's a hard luck punting story. Had a $3 multi this weekend - 8 legs all up, possible $191 collect (so more than 60-1!). Last leg needed? Broncos 13+ of course. Shouted myself hoarse telling the bastards to take the 2 in the dying seconds after that penalty, but to no avail. Dammit.

Last edited: