What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sun :: Knights 35 Panthers 0 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 26 :: Knights v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
Time for Matt Elliot to start earning the dollars the Panthers management have been paying and come up with a brilliant 2nd half game plan.

mxlegend99

Referee
There's absolutely no way we're going to win this game to be in a position to get smashed next week. While we're in with a chance at the moment, 10 minutes into the second half we're going to be out of the game. We're usually worse in the second half of the important games.

aussies1st

Staff member
Spot on there is game set and match with Gidley's 2nd. All on the back of the Panthers failing to score yet again when inside the Knights 20.

Eelectrica

Referee
Right you are MX. Commiserations to you guys. And you're stuck with your brain dead coach for 2 more years?

Eelectrica

Referee
Agreed MM, but considering it was a virtual final for the Knights this is the way it should have been. Still Knights and their fans should be congratulated for the turn out.

So we're just waiting for the Broncos to dust Canberra to formalise the finals pictue.

ByRd

First Grade
So Parra is going to finish 8th so they will play the Dragons again. We look like playing the Knights unless the Broncos lose (we would play them)

Devilous

Juniors
Was it in any doubt?

Must win games are like Penrith's Kryptonite to even resembling a football team.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm sick of it, I really am.

10th
12th
16th
12th
11th

God we're bad. f**k off Elliot and f**k off management. If they don't get rid of 'em I'm f**king off too.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
The Panthers 2009 remind me of the Elliot-era coached Raiders. No attack, no plan-B, injury plagued losers.

skeepe

Immortal
What a gutless performance by the Panthers.

I don't know why i expected anything else from an Elliot coached side though. Even in our best year with him in 03 we were rubbish in the big games.

pantherz9103

First Grade
You have shown in the past just how loyal you are :roll:

I may have gone for the Storm in past finals series but I couldn't give a f**k who wins now, just as long as its not Manly or the Broncos. Don't talk to me scum club supporters :x You don't exist to me!

Apey

Staff member
That's a bit of downer that Doogs try was a drop :lol:

Oh well, awesome :cool:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Knights deserve to be in the 8 alot more. I'm mostly angry at bad we played again rather than the result. I pretty much knew a loss was on the cards away from home in a big game. Hope the Knights can cause an upset should they play vile beachside Manly scum during the finals or turgid nasty Broncos scum.