What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sun :: Knights 35 Panthers 0 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 26 :: Knights v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caged Panther

First Grade
The Panthers 2009 remind me of the Elliot-era coached Raiders. No attack, no plan-B, injury plagued losers.

And yet some idiot in management decided we should re-sign him. Today should have been the end of the elliot era at penrith instead we're stuck with the useless hack for another two years.

Congratulations to the knights. THey wanted it and we didn't not even one little bit.

skeepe

Immortal
The worst thing about the Panthers today is the Knights were there to be beaten. But the Panthers looked totally clueless.

mxlegend99

Referee
I think I hate our club almost as much as I love it right now. It's so painful supporting a team that has no success at all. Panthers have easily been the worst team over the past 5 seasons. We're the only side not to have played any finals football.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think I hate our club almost as much as I love it right now. It's so painful supporting a team that has no success at all. Panthers have easily been the worst team over the past 5 seasons. We're the only side not to have played any finals football.

Sums up how I'm feeling and how many others are feeling. What makes it worse is they give us a sniff of the 8 with a solid start to the year but once the wheels fall off there is a feeling of inevitability about it. You know nothing will change, you know they're not up to even getting close to winning these types of games. They're a joke. It was a good season til Petero got injured.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
What a gutless performance by the Panthers.

I don't know why i expected anything else from an Elliot coached side though. Even in our best year with him in 03 we were rubbish in the big games.

The worst thing about the Panthers today is the Knights were there to be beaten. But the Panthers looked totally clueless.
It was all the refs fault skeepe! The refs allowed the Knights to stand offside all game and throw the ball around with gay abandon. Oh I also forgot, they let them tackle - the bastards! :lol:

Can't believe I watched that pathetic excuse for a game.
Enjoy your last game next week Knights, Penrith were woeful and they made you look good!

Can't believe I watched that pathetic excuse for a game.
Enjoy your last game next week Knights, Penrith were woeful and they made you look good!

Mate, even if we do get beat, your mob will be coming down with us the week after :lol:
Rest easy Panthers, we have also been made to look good throughout the season by poor performers like the Dragons, Bulldogs, Storm, Manly, Titans and Broncos.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Mate, even if we do get beat, your mob will be coming down with us the week after :lol:
Rest easy Panthers, we have also been made to look good throughout the season by poor performers like the Dragons, Bulldogs, Storm, Manly, Titans and Broncos.

Yet after 6 fine performances against the top 6, you can still only squeak into 7th. Something's amiss right there.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yet after 6 fine performances against the top 6, you can still only squeak into 7th. Something's amiss right there.

Agreed mate, we only seem to be capable of beating the teams above us on the table.

Of course that isnt going to be much of an issue over the next 4 weeks is it ;-)