What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF3 - 2 v 7 | Sat 8:30 | Panthers 22-24 Raiders | CUA

Qualifying Final Result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
A few points.

The crowd behavior. Prob wasn't helped by the stupid 830 start time 10.30 the game ended. As always some people can't handle booze the bottle throwing (disgusting) was started from Monaghan mouthing f**k you and giving the bird to the Blackhole. I dare say an opposing player does that at any ground it's asking for trouble especially with 7 hours of drinking under their belt

So the 7 hours drinking excuses those f**kwits does it? Nice try. Who the f**k drinks for 7 hours before a game?

The Campese no try that's been happening all season with the rules the way they are it will keep being no try. As a player I know Fensom couldn't go no where BUT the rules say a decoy contact obstruction especially when the player outside Smith almost made the tackle.
You're right... he almost tackled Fensom. If you watch it closely you can see that Smith actually moves towards Fensom after the decoy runner has already passed him. He knew he was no chance of catching Campese and so decided to make contact with the decoy runner and take a dive, knowing what the result would be.

The contact would not have occurred had Smith not initiated it himself. As I said watch closely and you can see him deviate from his line to take Fensom.

As for the booing every ground it happens at I can guareentee it will happen on Fri night down there. As for the refereeing 5 times I heard the ref on sportsears call Learoyd-lars offside the dummy half runs into him no penalty. I can see why people were getting frustrated
Not on every single bloody tackle. Most negative crowd in the NRL, and that includes the f**kwits down in Melbourne.

Rocket

Juniors
I was at the game with my 7yo son, his best mate and his dad plus 4 other blokes, all support the Raiders. We were in the eastern grandstand down the end where the RA were.

When we were leaving there were a couple of panthers fans who were deliberately standing at an exit from the grandstand screaming "F... off back to Canberra you bunch of c...s" and pushing anyone wearing green.

Now I'm nearly 6ft tall and 110kg I was forced to physically shield my 7yo son so he wouldn't get jostled by this loser. As said they were going for women as well.

I've seen many brawls and fights over the years at games but never have I seen grubs targeting women and children. Easily the most gutless and deplorable thing I've seen at a match in my life.

franklin2323

Immortal
So the 7 hours drinking excuses those f**kwits does it? Nice try. Who the f**k drinks for 7 hours before a game?

You're right... he almost tackled Fensom. If you watch it closely you can see that Smith actually moves towards Fensom after the decoy runner has already passed him. He knew he was no chance of catching Campese and so decided to make contact with the decoy runner and take a dive, knowing what the result would be.

The contact would not have occurred had Smith not initiated it himself. As I said watch closely and you can see him deviate from his line to take Fensom.

Not on every single bloody tackle. Most negative crowd in the NRL, and that includes the f**kwits down in Melbourne.

Where did I say it excused it. Mate go to most pubs and clubs on the weekend you see fools that can't handle booze but both supporters had dropkicks who couldn't handle booze. Go to the cricket after 6 hours drinking people are always getting kicked out and that's with light beer and no spirits

Well of course Smith initiated it. Campese ran the other side of Fensom to try and make the tackle. Any contact it's no try. Not saying I agree but they call it like that.

Plllleeeasse. It wasn't every tackle. EVERY CROWD does it I made the trip to Canberra Staduim this year it was the same you expcet it. Always trying to get the crowd penalty. We never win the penalty count so it never works if your saying we try to influence the refs.

It worse crowd I have been in for awhile BOTH suppporters but it was the latest I have left a game so it's prob why. Leaving carrying my 2 month old some guy in a raider viking helmet and jersey poured beer on us from the Grandstand. No excuse for that except the idiot can't hold his booze