What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Mon | Tigers 26-22 Sea Eagles | SFS

Result: Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caspersparks

Juniors
Jeez most of those high tackles against Manly were soft as all hell, I hate the pricks but when a bloke is chopped down to stomach height it's just unfortunate....and did they change the rules? I was under the impression the sin bin couldn't be used for acts of foul play, in was either just a penalty or sent off...

i agree, i thought that high shots had to be "high".. but manly threw it away.. cant believe it..

skeepe

Immortal
Jeez most of those high tackles against Manly were soft as all hell, I hate the pricks but when a bloke is chopped down to stomach height it's just unfortunate....and did they change the rules? I was under the impression the sin bin couldn't be used for acts of foul play, in was either just a penalty or sent off...

Your impression is spot on.

The only thing I can think of is that it was for repeated team infringements, which he did warn Jamie Lyon about earlier (some 20 minutes earlier mind you).

Garts

Bench
In all seriousness that last one from Rose was a cheap shot. He knew exactly what he was doing.

That one was the worst but I doubt he attacked his head on purpose. In league you try and smash people and sh!t happens.

Apey

Staff member
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Thought that was another tip for me.

Eaglebuzz

Juniors
Am I the only one who is mystified as to how the tigers got the feed at the end when Seu Seu went for the strip, dislodged the ball and it travelled forward off tiger's hands? What is the rule?

fulltime

Juniors
Am I the only one who is mystified as to how the tigers got the feed at the end when Seu Seu went for the strip, dislodged the ball and it travelled forward off tiger's hands? What is the rule?

When he striped it it went straight down into Farah's leg.

Knockon as soon as that happened.

Gaba

First Grade
as with the eels one on friday night, if you strip the ball towards the opposition tryline its a knock on

Dutchy

Immortal
Well played Tigers, hung in there and deserved to beat us. Honestly, we done better than I thought we would, new combinations all over the place. The refereeing was bloody poor tonight, both ways. Maxwell is useless. (No, this is not a referee whinge, he did not cost us the game, Tigers were better and we shot ourselves in the foot) Although the Foran and Williams reports were horrible.

magpie_man

Juniors

thought that was a tough call against manly.

Latest posts