What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Sat | Bulldogs 16-20 Knights | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
the idris bubble has well and truly burst

shocking game from him.
we need one of those bulldogs are a myth threads

Dragon

Coach
Knights turning it inside, short passes etc has the bulldogs wondering on every tackle. Really nice to watch

skeepe

Immortal
Broncos/Cowboys game showed last night that gaps can be closed.

So dogs aren't finished just yet.

Skeepe, you really don't like Idris do you? (he is pretty bad though)

His rookie of the year win really caught me off guard, because he'd never really stood out to me in any game he had played.

So I thought I'd pay a little closer attention to what he does on the field. Colour me unimpressed. Still, it's only one half in a long season. I'll be watching for him to start showing the form that the judges liked. He must have been bloody good to beat Dugan and Mortimer to the award, but I never noticed.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He has outrageous hair and is massive. If he just had a giant beard he would be a shoe in for every rep side ever.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
steve turner lol

buy of the year! ahahaha!!!

typical bulldogs fans making noise in the minute silence at the start of the game, I expect nothing less. Hope the Knights win by 30.

innsaneink

Referee
I wish someone would take ennis out for good

biggest grub in the game

I dont mind if its consistent and if were playing like that then it should be across the board, but we're not.
To not even get a penalty was pathetic...no surpise henry bumsteads VR

beave

Coach
wow, and I thought we were pathetic last night, but the dogs are deadset atrocious. If I were Moore, i would be tearing shreds off them at half time.

Latest posts