What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Sat | Bulldogs 16-20 Knights | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
Bulldogs v Knights
Oh how times change. Not too many years ago the Dogs were the team everyone wanted to see with a wooden spoon and today Newcastle are favourites for this seasons after a horrible off season. But fairy tales have happened before (just look at the Dogs turn around in 09 from despised idiots to a loving family club with a heart). So will there be another fairy tale? Will the Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming come to Newcastles rescue? No. It appears Kurt Gidley is out injured and no one in Newcastle has been charming for years. Dogs by 8,000.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
Just for you B4L, cos I love ya mate, I've made some ammendments.

Hope you're happier now.

PS It was a review from another site where, well, it's a more normal way of talking. Apologies mate. Didnt mean to offend (much). :eek:

lockyno1

Post Whore
I get the feeling the Knights may surprise everyone today, not saying they will win, but it will be less than 6 points.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Just for you B4L, cos I love ya mate, I've made some ammendments.

Hope you're happier now.

PS It was a review from another site where, well, it's a more normal way of talking. Apologies mate. Didnt mean to offend (much). :eek:
lol Nah mate, you didn't offend. I just didn't find it funny. I find the Fox Sports adjudicator funny, though :D

Absolutely pumped for today's game!

Lambretta

First Grade
I was pumped for all of tonights games

Then the missus tells me we're going to the theatre in town, which means I'll get back at 11pm and then try and watch the games I've recorded and I'll get to bed about 2am

Then the missus will divorce me!

skeepe

Immortal
f**king amatuer hour from the refs. Dear oh dear.

Idris shows he can't jump, can't tackle as Vuna scores.

skeepe

Immortal
f**king amatuer hour from the refs. Dear oh dear.

Idris shows he can't jump, can't tackle as Vuna scores.

How can Jason Robinson refer anything to the video ref when there was no chance of it being a try? What a waste of time.

skeepe

Immortal
I'll say it again, Idris is a massive liability in defence. Ben Cross has better lateral movement.

Latest posts