What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Roosters 18-34 Knights | Bluetongue

Result: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serc

First Grade
Not too sure who's going to win this, could be a bit of a coin toss imo

I think we'll be in this match at the very least - whether we manage to throw it away or actually construct a good win for once is an entirely different matter :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Means we'd have to have learnt how to defend in the space of a week. They haven't done it in nine rounds, what makes you think this is the week? :crazy:

adamkungl

Immortal
I should just give up tipping...I have nfi. Sometimes we look like world beaters, other times we're a rabble. whatever.

Big Pete

Referee
Master vs. Apprentice with Smith doing battle with his former club in Newcastle, the club he helped rebuild into a finals side before disbanding to seek a new challenge.

And what a challenge it will be on Saturday night with the Roosters coming off the back of a terrible game against the Cowboys on Monday night. It will be interesting to see how they respond to that game but I feel the result has more to do with personnel than anything else.

Newcastle on the other hand felt robbed after nearly toppling the Titans at Newcastle. With a week behind them I feel they're going to have an edge over their opponents.

Newcastle to start strong and hold onto their lead. Kidley to star.

Big Pete

Referee
It really highlights how important Pearce is.

He may still be a little rough around the edges, but you can't help but admire his spirit.

aussies1st

Staff member
Just can't see the Roosters with Carney at halfback winning many matches. Knights just have to find a way to hold onto their lead.

It really highlights how important Pearce is.

He may still be a little rough around the edges, but you can't help but admire his spirit.

He's been pretty much our best in every match.
Didn't have the most successful time in 2009 but still gave 150%.

meercat

Juniors
Yet again 50/50 call against the knights leads to an Aubusson try, right after bobmed Uate try and horrible kick attemt by Gidley
Knights 12
Roosters 6