What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Roosters 18-34 Knights | Bluetongue

Result: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
I suppose you could also count Uate's try from the kick off where at least 4 knights were offside from the kick.... although thats not so much a 50/50 as just the completely incorrect call.

Much the same as the Ryles sin bin.

innsaneink

Referee
I suppose you could also count Uate's try from the kick off where at least 4 knights were offside from the kick.... although thats not so much a 50/50 as just the completely incorrect call.

Try of the season....pop a cork instead of wiping your eyes...are you a RL fan or what??????

perverse

Referee

unless you know what ryles said to the ref, you can't really make a call on that.

as for the uate try - you're right... however if they're going to penalise that one, they need to penalise every kickoff from every game, every weekend. i think roosters fans were the only ones nitpicking on that... the rest of us were sitting back with a big grin on our faces.

Apey

Staff member
Ryles should be suspended for that anyway.

Loved the view of him sitting with his feet up in the dressing room during his 'time-out' in the corner. :lol:

Danish

Referee
When was the last time a team scored from a short kick off?

Should have been checked, and replays show half te side offside

More "when was the last time a ref actually pinged a team for being in front of the kicker?"

One of the first games I went to the Roosters got penalised for it. It was against Penrith (in Penrith) in 2005. The crowd had no idea what was going on, but cheered like crazy.

Mind you two of our blokes were offside by a decent amount lol.

adamkungl

Immortal
We are woeful. Only Carney, Myles, and Friend really can hold their head up after that pathetic display. So disappointing, we started the season on fire but it looks like another 2005.

Jobdog

Live Update Team

Have a cry you girl ...

So we won't mention the fact not one of your tries was legitimate? All three of them came from dodgy calls :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Did the 4 offside Knights in question come within 10m of the ball? Answer is no. Fair try.

Latest posts