What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Sat | Eels 18-22 Sharks | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Credit to Sharks who played well but seriously what's the matter Parramatta with losing all these matches to Cronulla? :?

Billythekid

First Grade
Gallen was incredible tonight. Over 200 metres close to 40 tackles and a couple of offloads. Hes tackles aren't like Hindmarsh either, they are incredibly effective and he kept taking it on himself to shut down moi moi. On top of that he also did all the garbage work.

I still think he is incredibly underrated. I have seen some good second rowers play the game but i don't think i would take any of them before Gallen. How he isn't on the NSW team is baffling to me.

Kilkenny

Coach
Let's not take anything away from the Sharks.

The Sharks were terrific tonight and it was not about the Eels being down on form they were only as good as there opposition (Sharks) allowed them to be.

The Eels led by 8 at half time and were entitled to go on with the job but to the Sharks credit they fought back and did the job. Courageous perfromance all round.

Kilkenny

Coach
Gallen was incredible tonight. Over 200 metres close to 40 tackles and a couple of offloads. Hes tackles aren't like Hindmarsh either, they are incredibly effective and he kept taking it on himself to shut down moi moi. On top of that he also did all the garbage work.

I still think he is incredibly underrated. I have seen some good second rowers play the game but i don't think i would take any of them before Gallen. How he isn't on the NSW team is baffling to me.

Much as I don't like him personally Gallen is a super player of that there is no doubt. He was superb this evening. Credit where credit is due and he was brilliant.

shear_joy9

Coach
I don't understand why ben smith didn't just take the tackle when he caught the deflected kick. He would have known he was miles offside.

Cletus

First Grade

Agree with that. They talk up Hindmarsh but Gallen is far better in attack and does as much if not more in defence. He really should be one of the Origin back rowers.

Kilkenny

Coach
I don't understand why ben smith didn't just take the tackle when he caught the deflected kick. He would have known he was miles offside.

It just landed in his arms, can't be too critical. That's the irony thou. Had he of got tackled without it leading to a try it could have been play on and the Eels could have scored from that set.

Fui!!!

Juniors
Please make Gaba a NSW selector. I don't want Hayne to play for them anymore :sarcasm:

We looked so tired out there. Sharks definitely our bogey team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
On the contrary, I was surprised by how exciting the game was. Good atmosphere from the 13k there too.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i thought it was a top game. especially given the lack of origin stars. who says they aren't replaceable?

jeez i'm looking forward to mateo in particular pulling on a warriors jersey.

Big Pete

Referee
Wasn't there only one Origin player missing?

And he was probably the difference between both sides.

ironhorse

Juniors
massive lol at having the sharks as your bogey team FMD, first 11-0 earlier this season now this . :lol::lol::lol:

Big Pete

Referee
My apologies, I remembered Tahu just after I made my post.

Still, to use this game as an example of why this part of the season is so important is kind of droll, given Cronulla weren't effected by Origin (not enough to actually be missing any players at least) and the Eels obviously missed having their two players.

nehalem

Juniors
Came down to the loss of hayne and tahu which gave them pace and that attacking prowess, came just as they were hitting top form from their last few wins. Bad timing for origin for the eels.

Latest posts