What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Sun | Warriors 26-24 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Souths should get one more chance if they can defend this set.... although I dont like their chances.

Error filled by bloody exciting game!

Danish

Referee
Once Wesser "didn't" knock on in that set you knew it was over, completely killed Souths momentum.

Great game as a neutral fan. I feel for any souths fans given how many chances they just threw away.

As an aside whoever is manning the siren must be a bunnies fan. Blew it 15 seconds early in the 1st half with the warrior on the attack, then delayed it at the end of the game to allow Souths one more play :lol:

natheel

Coach
good win to the warriors with maloney and rapira getting injured during the game. it just wasnt souths night. hopefully they pick up again next week congrats warriors.

Rovelli

Bench
Really gutsy victory for the Warriors today. Down 2 interchange players for a lot of the game and we still hang on. We looked dead after Souths got it back to 26-24.

Souths are the classic jekyll-and-hyde team. When they were flat, they were flat. But I look at a gifted team with plenty of tryscoring ability, and a great forward pack. If they turn up to play, they are as good as anyone (bar the Dragons) IMO.

Burgess is some player. Great to see him make the big leap to play in the NRL so young. It will help his career out a lot.

Paullyboy

Coach
lol, good to quote a six year old laughable campaign.

I was actually quoting the poster "KeepingTheFaith" who happened to post directly before that quote, but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

For the record, I was right as well.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I was actually quoting the poster "KeepingTheFaith" who happened to post directly before that quote, but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

For the record, I was right as well.

well if i'd paid attention to that i wouldn't have made the post. but it's a bit much to expect the guy to blindly follow the warriors - we've got enough one eyed clowns here as it is. plus it's a four year old username!

i tipped the warriors so i'm pretty satisfied as well.