What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Sat | Panthers 28-10 Knights | CUA

Result: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Records are made to be broken.

We haven't a female win the French Open Tennis Championship since Margaret Court but we have a chance now with Sam Stosur.

Yes the Knights have been a bogey side for the Panthers and Kurt Kidley was single handedly responsible for your last victory at CUA but 2010 is a new game.

The heavy rain and heavy ground is gonna be a major factor and personally I have no idea which side will handle the conditions better.

As I drove home from work today the water is pooling in the fields, roads, grounds and just about everywhere.

CUA while having good drainage is still likely to be waterlogged so I have no idea which side is likely to handle the conditions better.
yours. have a go at the Knights v Tigers match 2 weeks ago... pissing down and we played like dogsh*t.

Eaglestar

Juniors
Best Knights side seen in awhile and have good record there. No Civo and Pritchard for Panthers. I'll go Knights by 4 in a high scoring close game.

perverse

Referee
Simpson ruled out with a knee injury - Edwards will play from the bench and i assume Hilder will move into starting lock, shifting Zeb into Simmo's spot.

Source: NBN News.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Simpson hasn't officially been ruled out yet, but chances are he will. Might see Wes shift back onto the bench to assume the "utility" role and McDonnell to full-back if he passes a late fitness test today ;-)

LINK

Kilkenny

Coach
Simpson being ruled out will largely nulify the loss of Petero and Pritchard from the Panthers lineup.

History surely doesn't mean to much and while the Knights have a great record away to the Panthers it largely means nothing tommorrow night.

I am not confident of a victory but I think the Panthers will stand up and bounce back from a comprehensive loss to a pretty good Bunnies side last weekend.

It is a crucial game for both sides and I just hope we can come out on top.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Sorry mate but Simmo is not worth 2 players these days

And Perverse, the wet weather wasnt responsible for us playing crap against the Tigs, it was just our usual crap attitude

Serc

First Grade
...and crap lineup.

This weeks lineup is streets ahead of what walked onto the field against the Tigers!

I'm not saying we should win, but we should make a good account of ourselves tomorrow night at the very least.

Sleep

Juniors
Graham starting at five-eight. Burns to the bench and Iosefa drops off. Pretty much what a lot of Panthers fans have been asking for, for a while now. We'll see if we know anything!

Didgi

ABC Grandstand

"Well, regarding McManus, with all of this fumbling, soccer wouldn't be his game. AFL more like it. Fumble fumble fumble, 2 knock ons there"

:lol:

Panthers score through 2nd rower.

Meth

Staff member
What's with the terrible music that they play at the ground?

user_nat

Coach
Agree with that call. Could have been yet another try of a kick though, Penrith are insanely good at it.

Latest posts