What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Mon | Knights 6-4 Eels | EAS

Result: Knights v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Why did the ref call time off after 30 seconds? Any other stage of the game and they get 90 seconds no problems

Raider_69

Post Whore
I thought the ball came off the knights player after Humble spilt it and Paterson picked it from an off side position
no try for mine with the scrum going to Newie for the initial knock off.

Poor decision imo, but gee if you were Gallop you'd be tempted to call a no contest and not award competition points for that. No team deserved points tonight. Dreadful stuff

MacDougall

First Grade
Let's face it. Parramatta and the Tigers are streets better than the nuffy Raiders. You should change your allegiance Skeepe, the Raiders aren't going to win a premiership again until they're forced to move to Singapore when the game goes global.

ashee9

Juniors
That was, without a doubt, the worst game i have ever seen! I wanted to scratch my eyes out many times during this game.

Johns Magic

Referee
I thought the ball came off the knights player after Humble spilt it and Paterson picked it from an off side position
no try for mine with the scrum going to Newie for the initial knock off.

Poor decision imo, but gee if you were Gallop you'd be tempted to call a no contest and not award competition points for that. No team deserved points tonight. Dreadful stuff

I'm pretty sure that's what they were looking at in the million replays.

It definitely came off Fa'aoso and at first I was worried about that. But after watching the high-view camera angle you could see that Fa'aoso kept going forward after it came off him and Paterson actually had to run backwards to pick it up, and by the time Paterson got to the ball he was behind Fa'aoso.

As far as my understanding of the offside law is(I don't profess to know the 10-metre rule inside-out), I thought it was fine and obviously the video ref did.