What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Sun | Tigers 18-8 Raiders | Leichhardt

Result: Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Raiders dominated you in that game. If Josh McCrone didn't give you a full field try on half time, we would have smashed you. That play changed the momentum of the match, and the Raiders got lazy.

At our best, we are better than you.

Oh yeah....cool

What I don't understand, and this is the Canberra thinking every time, is that you always believe that the game is determined by the way your team plays. It would take a dead set spastic to believe that Canberra at their best beats the Tigers at their best. The Tigers at their best are close to the best attacking team I've ever seen and when their defense is on, it's comparable to their attack. Do you think Canberra have a hope in hell if the Tigers click like they did against the Warriors?

I recall Dugan playing in the Tigers game earlier this season and what was the result of that game again? He played well too, in fact Canberra played alright that game as a whole and the Tigers were far from convincing and still won. At Canberra Stadium no less!

The only way Canberra win this game, is if the Tigers play badly.

You should get out more if you really believe that.

mongoose

Coach
What I don't understand, and this is the Canberra thinking every time, is that you always believe that the game is determined by the way your team plays. It would take a dead set spastic to believe that Canberra at their best beats the Tigers at their best. The Tigers at their best are close to the best attacking team I've ever seen and when their defense is on, it's comparable to their attack. Do you think Canberra have a hope in hell if the Tigers click like they did against the Warriors?

I recall Dugan playing in the Tigers game earlier this season and what was the result of that game again? He played well too, in fact Canberra played alright that game as a whole and the Tigers were far from convincing and still won. At Canberra Stadium no less!

The only way Canberra win this game, is if the Tigers play badly.

Hold on a minute...you are saying the current tigers team is the best attacking side you have ever seen and on a good day they are also the best defensive side you have ever seen? LOLOL that will do me...

2010 tigers - better than the 07 storm, 98 broncos, 94 raiders, 82 eels...and they havent even made the finals yet.

MacDougall

First Grade
The Raiders dominated you in that game. If Josh McCrone didn't give you a full field try on half time, we would have smashed you. That play changed the momentum of the match, and the Raiders got lazy.

At our best, we are better than you.

Keep telling yourself that. Ladder position and recent results beg to differ but go on nuffie. You even argued my point. The Raiders played well in that game and the Tigers played poorly, but class always wins out in the end and a poor Tigers outfit still beat the Raiders on a good day.

Hold on a minute...you are saying the current tigers team is the best attacking side you have ever seen and on a good day they are also the best defensive side you have ever seen? LOLOL that will do me...

2010 tigers - better than the 07 storm, 98 broncos, 94 raiders, 82 eels...and they havent even made the finals yet.

I said close to. I'll stand by it. They are by and large a better side than their 05 side and people rave on about that team. What's the differences? Tuqiri, Lawrence, Ryan, Ellis, Galloway etc. in and Hodgson, Richards, Whatuira, Elford, Skandalis etc. out?

I didn't say they were THE best of either. Paraphrase whatever you like. We'll see come tomorrow what happens. If Canberra wins, it WILL be because the Tigers play like the spastics they are capable of being, not because your mob of reserve graders and bogans are any good. Without Dugan you guys are on par with the BRET side.

Jason Maher

Immortal
lol@ Tigers fans. They are nowhere even close to the best attacking team of the last 20 years. Canberra 94, Brisbane 98, Parra 01 would lap the current Tigers team in that regard. And to talk about Tigers and defence in the same sentence is surely a jest?

mongoose

Coach
Keep telling yourself that. Ladder position and recent results beg to differ but go on nuffie. You even argued my point. The Raiders played well in that game and the Tigers played poorly, but class always wins out in the end and a poor Tigers outfit still beat the Raiders on a good day.

I said close to. I'll stand by it. They are by and large a better side than their 05 side and people rave on about that team. What's the differences? Tuqiri, Lawrence, Ryan, Ellis, Galloway etc. in and Hodgson, Richards, Whatuira, Elford, Skandalis etc. out?

I didn't say they were THE best of either. Paraphrase whatever you like. We'll see come tomorrow what happens. If Canberra wins, it WILL be because the Tigers play like the spastics they are capable of being, not because your mob of reserve graders and bogans are any good. Without Dugan you guys are on par with the BRET side.

lol im pretty sure Dugan, J Thompson, Monaghan, Campese, Shillo, TLL, Tongue, Harrison would all walk into the Tigers starting side.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tigers see Daniela and Fifita drop off the bench, 19. Galloway will play from the bench.

bileduct

Coach
Farkin' Channel 9 faggotry.

Two FTA games this season for the Raiders is two too many given 9's 3 minutes of advertisements for every minute of action.

Tigers see Daniela and Fifita drop off the bench, 19. Galloway will play from the bench.

Not happy with this. Daniella was on fire, and he gets the arse so Ayshford who has been ordinary this year can waltz straight back into the side. Fifita has also been in top form, although I am glad to see sauce back in the side.

Meth

Staff member
Happy to see Wade McKinnon starting- hopefully he does well at the club