What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Mon | Raiders 22-14 Broncos | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
Harrison has been awesome tonight might be the best I've seen him play in the Raiders jersey. Nice vision by Waddell and McCrone in.

Big Pete

Referee
Thurling's in.

Good performance so far Raiders, you're playing as if it should be 56-0.

Broncos on the other hand are playing stupid stupid football.

Big Pete

Referee
I see.

Well good on him.

I don't think there's been a bad Raiders player tonight (maybe Waddell?), even the debutant is looking awesome.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Waddell that knock on aside has been good too, got the forwards rolling

IM really impressed with James Stuart, his defense has been absolutely flawless, he's really shut things down on that side of the field

Game is far from over but based on the first half, if canberra stay patient and complete some sets, they'll win by 50

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We have to complete more sets. I mean we are a shoddy side but an exciting one. Its bad for my heart.

mongoose

Coach
Weird game... our completion rate is terrible but we are 100 times faster than the broncos and they just cant keep up. I wish we could play with this speed and intensity away from canberra.

Johns Magic

Referee
Anyone reckon McCullough will come back on after half-time?

Broncos will need him to win from here, Beale has been bloody useless filling in.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Waddell that knock on aside has been good too, got the forwards rolling

IM really impressed with James Stuart, his defense has been absolutely flawless, he's really shut things down on that side of the field

Game is far from over but based on the first half, if canberra stay patient and complete some sets, they'll win by 50

Agreed.

He put a lovely hit on Folau. Drove him back. I like having a player of his defensive ability outwide.

Like the look of Stuart...solid and can spot a gap.

Good to see Campese running at the line...this is putting a lot of pressure on the Broncs defence.

Big Pete

Referee
Dugan for mine has been the player of the match.

Him and his gang of forwards have been monstering the Broncos.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Weird game... our completion rate is terrible but we are 100 times faster than the broncos and they just cant keep up. I wish we could play with this speed and intensity away from canberra.

I honestly don't see why we can't. We defend strongly at home too. It has to be mental. Its a young team and it has to be expected that there will be the occasionally mental issue but this stuff has been going on for years.

shear_joy9

Coach
I honestly don't see why we can't. We defend strongly at home too. It has to be mental. Its a young team and it has to be expected that there will be the occasionally mental issue but this stuff has been going on for years.

we've had the away game problem for a decade.
It's got nothing to do with the players age.

Boofhead

Juniors
Broncos have their two best props off at the same time for too long... Anderson and Kenny were making good impact most of their stint and it's silly have not to have 1 of them on...