What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R21 | Fri | Bulldogs 32-12 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Johnny Lang has inherited Tom Shines' man from snowy river driza-bone from circa 1993. Looks like he's inherited Tom's habit of losing unloseable games during the closing rounds as well.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If John Lang is capable of such a thing, he needs to pull out the Sir Alex Ferguson-style hair dryer. I feel sorry for the poor bastards who support such a woeful under-performing team.

John Sutton is a awful player,LOL @ the clowns who wanted him in the NSW SOO team

I dsagree, he is playing outside of a sh*t halfback behind a sh*t forward pack and has backs who have a combined IQ less than the average Souffs supporter has teeth there is not much else he can do.

ironhorse

Juniors
Souths have a sh*t pack ??? :sarcasm:

Sutton and sandow are just inconsistant , despite sh*t like tonight they both have talent but it varies from week to week. Sandow is f**kstick though no two ways about it ./

renouf

Juniors
Souths don't do enough second phase play, it's all one out sh*t, all the ball players just seem to want to run it themselves rather then pass it. A couple of offloads or a pass from Sutton might have made a huge difference tonight.

Big Pete

Referee
Sutton has the talent, he just lacks consistency.

Thought the Bulldogs were quite good tonight, it's a shame they left their run too late.

Souths are such a basic side.

Tipster

Bench
Burgess is going to be in trouble with the judiciary. Could be a lengthy stint in the sidelines for him

Bumble

First Grade
If John Lang is capable of such a thing, he needs to pull out the Sir Alex Ferguson-style hair dryer. I feel sorry for the poor bastards who support such a woeful under-performing team.

Yep. Two teams out there tonight, one with nothing to play for and one with their season on the line. If you told an innocent bystander it was the Rabbitohs in finals contention they'd be stunned.

Sutton had his worst game of the season tonight, whereas Sandow keeps improving. Need them both to be good from here on in. I'm not sure why anyone was expecting Luke to amazing, he's just come back from a dislocated shoulder...2 weeks before schedule at that.

And once again Talanoa and Wesser continue their 'one good week, one bad week trend'. They should both have blinders against the Tigers.

Also Dr Crane is possibly the most bitter, angry sook I've ever seen...:lol: