What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Fri | Titans 21-18 Tigers | Skilled

Result: Titans v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
There are similarities with the Tigers tonight to our game last week against Manly. We looked rubbish in the first half and just gave the ball away whenever we had it but we somehow kept the score lower than it should have been and with ball and territory we put points on and ran away with it and the Tigers can easily do the same if the hold the bloody ball.

Kicking the field goal IMO is similar to Manly kicking the penalty goal last week very negative.

Robbie Farah go and watch footage of Pearce taking the tackle against Manly last week which the Roosters ended up scoring on the next tackle.

hadnt thought of that but very true.

as i said the fielld goal was a very negative play....

as as I type the tigers run in again. That 1 point not looking like much of an option now

Rovelli

Bench
Back-to-back tries for the Tigers...Farah makes amends and sets us Lote.

13-10 ktc...should be 13-12.

Meth

Staff member
Tuqiri in

Farah turns up, Tigers turn up

Friend 2 Farah 2

Danish

Referee
Prince is going to cost himself a finals game the way this is going. seriously looks like he is doing massive damage to his shoulder with every additional tackle he has to make.

Meth

Staff member
Prince is going to cost himself a finals game the way this is going. seriously looks like he is doing massive damage to his shoulder with every additional tackle he has to make.

fine by me

Danish

Referee
Gee that was lucky. Farah with a horrible kick straight at Friend which is spilt and pounced on by Ellis.

Titans are going to need at least another try to wrap this one up

Rovelli

Bench
The Titans have got a lot to lose tonight...which is perhaps why Prince is playing through the pain.